Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Just in case you've never seen this before...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Jan 25, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

2. SayOne

SayOne Guest

WOW :lol: :lol:

if yiou have sound forge save that bitch and fuck with his voice its so funni

3. VANDALISTIKO

VANDALISTIKO Junior Member

I am a very evil person, but this kid just killed me, i feel sorry for him

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Killer Jr. Mullet
    Thanks....For.....Stopping...By!

5. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

That is so sad and pitiful...yet uncomfortably humorous.

6. 455

455 Guest

oh noooooo...lol.

7. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

poor kid, I bet if he lost the mullet the chicks would be all over him. Or he can keep the mullet and dye the tips blonde... yeah that would be the shit.

8. the answer

the answer Guest

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

that shit is faker than a 3 dollar bill...we used to trade that picture around on irc 4 or 5 years ago as a joke..yeah i was a big loser.

11. printer

printer Guest

i bet thats a 30 homo sexual. with one of those voice changers. or maybe he's a priest looking to rape some kids just like all the other priest are doing

12. Eski

Eski Guest

MMMUUUULLLEEEETTTT

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

whats sad is when I was his age, i was just about as sad and pathetic..now look at me..I am drinking wild turkey and diet pepsi and sitting in front of my computer on a friday night alone.

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

HAHAHA........THAT KID JAS HIT AN ALL TIME LOW