just got a camera, having some fun

Grandpa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like them.

There is also a MEAR in Europe,thats pretty damn awesome...The whole graffiti name game is stupid..Actually I like graffiti and respect this artform but as people,I dont like many graffiti writers..And most likely if you met one of these so called "famous dudes" they're not going to respect you as a person..I'm sorry but I feel that I dont need to respect anyone who doesnt respect me no matter what they write...Not saying Mear is an asshole or anything but most of the time these writers who are supposed to be shown respect wouldnt show you any,especially if you're new to the game..Just my 2cents,go ahead and hate if you want..:lol: I personally wouldnt write Mear..But you can if you want just dont post it here unless you want people telling you to stop..peace,KOOT ONE

most of the pics i scanned dont really have too many arrows, well at least most of my new shit doesnt, but half of this stuff is from a long time ago...yeah i know who mearone is and ive seen the site, and i havent wrote mystik for a long long time...ive been writing mear two for the past 2 or 3 years and i really dont see a need to change it...im sure anyone that sees my stuff will realize that im not the california mear one that does the ridiculous characatures, and anyone that sees my stuff in jersey will realize im not the mear from europe...i guarentee that any name i choose by now, there will be many other people also writing the same name so im sticking with what i got

im not saying shit about the drawings becaws all i see is x's but im just wondering why new writers (not saying your new either i cant see the pictures) pick stupid ass (over-used) names.. my first name was PHX (fix)

i dunno man

Archived