JUST DROPPIN BY TO SAY SUP TO ALL DA OLE GEE'Z

GuEsSwHo?

yo whats up to every one who knows me on dis site i be da double oh negro from da frishkoe city 415 cali bay area saying whats up to all mah homiez out der yo whats up im just doing mah check in to let yall know im still hoopin and will be attending unlv foe training camp this summer so yea shit all dat hard work paid off u know wha i mean and of course im still painting and sketchin on mah free time yea so just hit me up at mah aim name JockXdisXracing im bout to be up like a fat ladys weight dont worry next year yall will see me catchin wreck at unlv on espn just membah da name Double oH Negro....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo i talked to tease da other day da kid is still tryin to get his pimp on and all dat good shit but yea u noe i miss da board stayin up all nyte but yeah what ever happened to Mes and Secret and uhhh Sudz and all dem catz i have not heard from dem in a while but yeah im surfing da net more now cause itz part of mah job so yeah you guys will be hearing from a lil more often now but yo im outtie 5triple0

Guest SPLINTER

i watch the whole 12oz subaway train pass over my head on a daily basis. beardo its been a while since i used to IM you asking for advice every 15 minutes. but im still creepin around here.

• 2 months later...

call me on me celly

Had to bless the spot, say wuttup to my nigga traser. Son if I was motivated I'd ball in college too, my cross is bananas kid. I got hops like an international pancake house. holla atcha boy Stupid Lttle Boy on AIM, get at me.

MERO DOGS

DRINKIN SMOKIN

STRAIGHT EAST COASTIN

MLB FDB INC TST

SNM LA MOB

Archived