Just Copped State your name

2 blaazed

Here is the lowdown: i was in the city yesterday and i had some money to spend.I called scrapyard to see if they had the new videograf tape (i know the guy pretty well) and he told me that he was getting state your name in at 7:30.So i showed up at 7:30 and oz ykk was there droppin off a bag full of the dvds.So i was able to cop the first one.They should still have it.

Just like the trailer on the site.the video is broken down to 5 parts.concisting (sp?) of the 5 boroughs.They start off with brooklyn.First writer- nov. from what i can recall they also had footage and interviews withf- spot and his kms crew.boner and dink (in wich dink is holding a 9 mili)sober,gouch,ze,deco,rush,noxer,les,stak,naisha,skuf(the international legacy as he likes to call himself),fines, cinik,risk9,kez5,ket,dg,jd,and more i cant remeber right now.

queens-clark,jakee,ench, yes2,and more

the bronx- ces,cope2,tkay, and a whole bunch of other heads i cant remeber

staten island- a few flicks and a phat interview with gano and tesk about the history of staten island graffiti

manhattan- vfr,sen,ja and more

overall...the bombing footage is some of the most raw footage i have ever seen..off camera or on camera.No doubt in my mind that you will like it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

he said

" First writer- nov. from what i can recall they also had footage and interviews withf- spot and his kms crew.boner and dink (in wich dink is holding a 9 mili)sober,gouch,ze,deco,rush,noxer,les,stak,naisha,skuf(the international legacy as he likes to call himself),fines, cinik,risk9,kez5,ket,dg,jd "

nicest movie out there as of yet, go cop that shit!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Nic Thamaire@May 6 2005, 01:20 PM

ket action is tight when it came to bk,J LINE Villain what!

yeah, the KET action was one of my favourite parts too. my favourite parts were NOXER (really nice handstyles), SKUF, LES, RISK9, ZEONE/DECO/RUSH, COPE2, KEZ5. and maybe some more i cant remember at the moment. i would have liked longer interviews from the writers who seemed to have interesting things to say, as opposed to the people who were just talking about how thug they are. was hoping JA would have had a good interview and a longer part aswell, but its still a sick DVD. i definately recomend it if you're a fan of new york graf.

Favorite parts were:

Skuf - "King Skufone, International Legacy, In your Mental, not even in your physical."

Noxer - "I beaz these niggaz straight down"

JD - "...from Forest Hills, Queens, there's gangsters out there."

JA - 'State your name' JA: "Want some duck sauce?"

the bombing footage of JA, Noxer, Skuf, Naisha, Kez5... was what's up.

I don't know Boner and probably shouldn't be saying things I don't know much about but I thought it was rather herbish the way he moved around like 5 cans of paint and was like "mad cans, mad cans, it ain't nothing"

I also thought Jed was herb...

My frang asked dude at Scrapyard what are some other good videos with lots of street bombing. Duke recommended Fuk Graff which my frang dropped $20 on (I paid $5 more for SYN). Fuk Graff has mad toys in it with little bombing ( a lot of still frames of flix ) If for nothing else there is entertainment value to it. Like when homeboy is asked what crew he reps he points to his crew in the bottom of his fill, the narrator goes, which one? that one? then asks him about beef and vandal squad to which homeboy smacks his hand wit his fist and grabs his nuts respectively.

Originally posted by funetiklee@May 24 2005, 10:59 AM

Like when homeboy is asked what crew he reps he points to his crew in the bottom of his fill, the narrator goes, which one? that one? then asks him about beef and vandal squad to which homeboy smacks his hand wit his fist and grabs his nuts respectively.

KORN IS PROBABLY THE BEST IN THE FILM, HOW YOU GONNA CALL HIM TOY?

STATE YOUR NAME IS FUCKIN SICK, EVERYONE NEEDS TO COP THAT SHIT

"WHEN YOU SEE THAT N-O WITH THE MOTHERFUCKIN BLACK MAN NIGGA, YOU'D BETTER RUN"