just bought a 1994 z28 5.7l camaro

Guest Ginger Bread Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 24 2005, 12:45 AM

Dont get spinners unless you have the funds to let the rest of your car match your rims. Its pretty fucking atrocious when you see someone riding on fresh rims but when you look at the car itself its pretty disappointing.

sorry to bust your bubble, but spinners are never fresh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can have nice rims, but spinners are a big no no.

ive seen them on H2'S, ESCLADES, JAGS .. you name it and it dosent look good. I know this is just my view, but come on ....

it depends on what your wanting out of this car. If you are just wanting a weekend warrior machine or if its also going to be your daily driver.

Witht eh 5.7 liter engine you will have plenty of power to start off with considering that is a pretty big fucking engine.

What I would do first of all after having a the engine rebuilt and tuned up with new plugs and wires would be new headers and a catback exhaust system. I reccomend flowmaster and I am sure people on here would say other wise. I would also do a dual muffler system to cut down on back pressure in your exhaust pipes.

Next off I would probably upgrade my ignition system or you can also do this when you have the engine rebuilt and tune up....that right there should be enough work to keep you busy on it plus sqeeze a few extra ponies out of that engine....but I am dissapointed that you got a chevy. Real men drive fords. ;)

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Feb 23 2005, 05:06 PM

it depends on what your wanting out of this car. If you are just wanting a weekend warrior machine or if its also going to be your daily driver.

Witht eh 5.7 liter engine you will have plenty of power to start off with considering that is a pretty big fucking engine.

What I would do first of all after having a the engine rebuilt and tuned up with new plugs and wires would be new headers and a catback exhaust system. I reccomend flowmaster and I am sure people on here would say other wise. I would also do a dual muffler system to cut down on back pressure in your exhaust pipes.

Next off I would probably upgrade my ignition system or you can also do this when you have the engine rebuilt and tune up....that right there should be enough work to keep you busy on it plus sqeeze a few extra ponies out of that engine....but I am dissapointed that you got a chevy. Real men drive fords. ;)

Agreed... Supercharge it :innocent: :huh2: lol

Originally posted by ERIZENO+Feb 23 2005, 05:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ERIZENO - Feb 23 2005, 05:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 24 2005, 12:45 AM

Dont get spinners unless you have the funds to let the rest of your car match your rims. Its pretty fucking atrocious when you see someone riding on fresh rims but when you look at the car itself its pretty disappointing.

sorry to bust your bubble, but spinners are never fresh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can have nice rims, but spinners are a big no no.

ive seen them on H2'S, ESCLADES, JAGS .. you name it and it dosent look good. I know this is just my view, but come on ....

[/b]

Youre not bursting shit, iwasnt advising him to go out and buy spinners. I dont really like em either they look much better on suvs. But, im just saying if he were to get them he shouldnt buy spinners if the rest of his ride isnt going to look as pimptasteriffic

satansartist - before supercharging that fucker he should do some upgrades to the suspension and brake system. Whats the point in having all that power if your not able to control it. A nice rouche brake kit, whole new suspension, and the car probably already as this but if not a positrac differential. Going around a turn with 400+ horses only going to one tire is just asking to lose control.

where the fuck is when. He would be able to give you all kinds of things to throw on this car.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

okay mothers. thank you for all the feedback

it was just super tuned up. im working on the chip and it already has pos diff. it has pneumatic upgrades along with a few suspension upgrades but nothing major. that bitchn camaro idea is hot... i cracked my ass off. im thinking supercharged not turbo. but really this car is insanely fast alreeady. i could take a few on the track...