Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

just bored thought i'd share.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by conan o brien, Jun 5, 2001.

1. conan o brien

conan o brien Junior Member

yesterday i got really sunburnt on the top of my head,, its pretty closely shaved, well anyways i was in the sun all day today and i went to scratch my head and i felt wetness,, the flesh on my head was burnt,, so i ripped all the loose flesh off not knowing what it was, i thought it was fuzz or somthing,, but now it hurts really really bad and its leaking puss,
    good ol summer days.
    Conan

------------------
    [​IMG]

2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

nice pic pal....gettin sunburned is alright a good reason to take your shirt off in front of chicks....

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

[​IMG]
    my girlfriend

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

4. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

5. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeakr.

6. shyster

shyster Member

getting a sunburn on your ears sucks

------------------
    we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars--oscar wilde

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

9. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

never had it on my head but i had a similar situation with my feet. hurt like all hell and couldnt wear anything on my feet for a week.

10. Krook

Krook Banned

11. type R

type R Senior Member

that happened to my friends cousin once, so now i glop that shit on.

12. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I've gotten the ears pretty bad on numerous occassions, but by far my worst sunburn was last year in Florida. I woke up really fucking late during spring break, and was putting suntan lotion on before i went outside, and got distracted in the middle of putting the lotion on, and came back and thought i finished the rest of my body. I was outside for the rest of the day without putting on anymore, and that night i realize my right arm is just completely burnt to a crisp. I had put suntan lotion on all of my body except for my whole right arm, and for the next couple days my right arm was just this awful shade of red while the rest of my body had a normal tan. That was fucking painful i tell you.

13. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

14. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

That is one the most disgusting things I've ever read in here....

15. dojafx

dojafx Member

the worst is penile sunburn