just bored thought i'd share.

conan o brien

yesterday i got really sunburnt on the top of my head,, its pretty closely shaved, well anyways i was in the sun all day today and i went to scratch my head and i felt wetness,, the flesh on my head was burnt,, so i ripped all the loose flesh off not knowing what it was, i thought it was fuzz or somthing,, but now it hurts really really bad and its leaking puss,

good ol summer days.

Conan

------------------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1538091&a=11654961&p=49225359'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by shyster

getting a sunburn on your ears sucks

------------------

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars--oscar wilde

that happened to my friends cousin once, so now i glop that shit on.

I've gotten the ears pretty bad on numerous occassions, but by far my worst sunburn was last year in Florida. I woke up really fucking late during spring break, and was putting suntan lotion on before i went outside, and got distracted in the middle of putting the lotion on, and came back and thought i finished the rest of my body. I was outside for the rest of the day without putting on anymore, and that night i realize my right arm is just completely burnt to a crisp. I had put suntan lotion on all of my body except for my whole right arm, and for the next couple days my right arm was just this awful shade of red while the rest of my body had a normal tan. That was fucking painful i tell you.

Archived