Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Just before Columbine...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Nov 30, 2002.

1. So, i picked up my girl last night and we were driving to the cinema, friday is fuckin nuts trafficwise, however, theres something more about my city, we're not concidered as the best and most patient drivers in the world, your day can end up as a fistfest 3000 just like that. On top of all the stupid car drivers, you have millions of motorbikers...If car drivers are bad, motorbikers are beyond description. Fed up with the traffic and hyped on their ability to move through lanes, motorbikers have the attitude of a tank driver, they always come from any direction they wish, ocassionally brake sidemirrors and have the belief that you(cardriver) are the one that has to keep his mind on avoiding the crash. What they miss is that i'm the one superior on both volume and weight and off course with less possibilities of getting injured from a crash...

I ussually, although many times pissed, have my mind on those fuckers and check my sidemirrors all the time for them, if i see a kamikaze come from one side i even give him some extra space to avoid the hassle.

Yesterday, after 4 hours in the car and while heading to the movies, i'm on this one lane road, the road was big enough for just one lane, and i want to make a right turn, i check my mirror and i see a motorbike coming from my right in full speed. He was still way behind and i as i switch my right flash i give him some more space from the left to pass. Motherfucker had no problem at all and as planned he moves to my left to pass, as i slowed down to wait for the traffic in the other direction to stop so i can make a turn he passes and screams "gaaawnn asshole" i hit the horn raise my hand from the window and tell him to go fuck him self, dude continues for a bit and then slows down to yell some more, the distance didnt allow to actually hear what he was saying but i preety much got the message, so once more i raise my hand to the sky, give him the finger and yell up your mommys ass, at that moment two cars behind me want to make the same turn and start blinkin lights and honking, so i move on...after 50 meters i see on the mirror that the dude is coming on my right again. I roll down the window and there he is, he comes right in my face and starts yelling a bunch of shit, at one point he comes to close and i grab him from the jacket and pull him back, we continue this typical athenian shittalking dialogue for a while, and he starts saying how bad it is to give the finger while accompanied by a girl, all this time he has tears in his eyes from the wind, i was ready to punch him in the face but i just push him back once more, cars were jammed behind us and i had to move, so i say to him "ok pussy whipe your tears and go fuck your self" and hit the gas....here comes the best...while i started moving he grabbed my arm to not let me go, at that point i was pissed as fuck and as we were i grabbed his arm and accelerated, the result is bringin his sorry ass and motorcycle on the ground as i disappeared. My girl flipped on me on just how stupid and immature that was and she's probably right...however it felt good, really good. thats it

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Oh man, I've had friends that got in trouble with the ball and chain before for doing "masculine" things. It's what makes us men and makes them women.

3. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Down vain lights, shine you no more,
    Learn to contemn (lights).

5. GeorgeDubya

GeorgeDubya New Jack

Sounds Like He Had It Coming

6. ZoSe

ZoSe Guest

shoulda threw it in reverse...finished the job.

7. THUMB WRESTL

THUMB WRESTL Member

dam man, that's some wild shit. but i feel ya, sometimes people push you to the edge, and you just got to let them know who the fuck you are! i aint mad atcha! :D

8. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

man u shoulda gotten out the car and beat him down with your girls brush.

road rage sucks

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

Tesser....your a wild man

;)

road rage is shitty some guy on this highway near my parents house just decides to shoot his pistol out his car randomly at noone in particular cause he was mad..whatta world!

10. socrates

socrates Guest

You should of just ran him over in the first place