Just Another Vent...

Telo

So as i was on my way home from the superbowl party i realized that i hadn't consumed one drip of alcohol during the entire game while i was sitting 4 feet from a 1/2 barrel of busch beer the entire time..

I decide to stop at the liqour store to grab 2 forties of black label to chill on.. At this point i walk into the store and immediately notice two groups of people.

GROUP#1: The hipsters with extremely tight pants and zero alcohol, sifting through the aisles for chips, crackers, and snacks of sorts.

GROUP#2: The extremely loud blackfolks that are consuming bottles of gray goose INSIDE the store and yelling at the middle eastern owner and another blackdude behind the bulletproof glass..

At this point i am at the counter ready to pay and hear the conversation switch to "heaters"..

NOt five seconds later every black man in the store has there shirts raised up halfway and a gleam of what looks like chrome 45s shining around the store.. Now this is a total of probably 8 to 10 black dudes ready to pop off at any second.. The middle eastern store clerk then reaches under the counter and pulls out this pistol grip shotgun.. The weird part here is that not only is the store clerk yelling and smiling and waving his shotgun around but the brothas got their guns fully drawn and are aiming at the signs on the wall.. This shit is mind blowing to me. The hipsters had taken there long blonde comb overs and darted for the door screaming like girls.. I think the wildest part about this was the look on the store clerk..He looked EXACTLY like the guys on the iraaqi news clips where they are smiling/laughin in the streets and waving their guns around and dancing.. Anyways, i paid for my forties and smoothly darted for the door before someone brought up the superbowl and had a rival fan in the store..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.