JUST ADMIT IT, YOU'D FUCK THE DIXIE CHICKS......(CREAM.PFG.NSF)

Guest YinzerXpress

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress
Guest YinzerXpress

ACTUALLY I THINK THAT I DO, I GOT FLICKS OF MOST OF THEM, ILL FIND OUT WHEN I GOT BACK HOME TO PITTSBURGH THIS WEEKEND

ILL EMAIL IT TO YOU IF I GOT IT CAUSE MOST OF THE FLICKS I GOT FROM THE WALL ARE AS IT WAS BEING PAINTED THEREFORE I DONT WANT TO GET ANYONE ALL PISSY CAUSE THEIR FACE IS ON 12 OZ

IS YOUR EMAIL STILL THE SAME MR.?????

Guest stupid412

so ill.....

im afraid i dont have much (anything) to contribute to this thread that isnt already on here...

but hell ya and boo ya for cream....so illl

I think the qoute was DON'T EVEN FRONT -- YOU'D FUCK THE DIXIE CHICKS... and NECS's was even iller... EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN... how you gonna drop some POISON on a nigga. Bret Michaels all up on yo freight, hahaha. PRIZM dropped some funny shit on that one as well, but that was many ounces of kind ago, grasshopper. I wish there were dates next to some of that shit, tho'. Just when you think tou're doing some aiiight shit, that super hype silver you did in like 95 comes up and kicks you right in the pisser.

Re: I hope....

Originally posted by jakes156

you niggahs ain't talkin shit out there....I've been hearing through the grape vine.....some of your niggahs in other crews from out west.....(hint-hint).....Keep your soldiers in check homie.......

im not sure what youre talking about....but theres only a handful of cats out west that push NSF...there was some big beef between crews in cali that made a few heads beef with each other, and some of those cats dropped our crew as a part of that...but i dont see what thats gotta do with FL....my man MB speaks nothing but good shit about yall to me....if theres some beef, let me know.

BASH, if you got a problem with some west coast niggas, I hope you realize that niggas in the East have little control over what goes on out there, crew or not. And while I push NSF, trust me when I say I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to the inner workings of this crew and the antics of all the members... I get info months after the fact, sometimes. As for MB, don't know him but we have mutual friends... so now I really have no clue what this is all about. I never capped your shit, and don't know of anyone else in NSF doing that to any of the niggas on your site... My boys ain't into that too much.

Archived