just a toy with a few questions

bridge bum

why do writers diss trains? instead of the yard where the person paints.

its more likely the the 2 or more people that are beefing will see the disses in the yard that they paint. and most of the time they spend more time on them, compared to a train.

on top of that why do older cats try to act like newbes don't exist? they refuse to paint with them, diss them, want to beat the shit out of them. almost all of the kids who start out, and have the ambition to be a real writer, have no idea what the hell is going on. and when they break the rules, some of the writers,who may of been the reason that person that started the toy painting, will hate them the whole time they are painting. are they afraid that if they meet this person, like him or her,school him or her, and then this toy starts burning this writer. whats the deal? are they afraid? do they want to think that they are the only person with this talent, and have so much pride that they create a fake reality that they are the only ones.

thats all for now.

sorry for the spelling i am dislexic like a mother fucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bridge bum

and when they break the rules,

hold up, there are rules to this??

anyway, on the train topic, writers diss trains of another writer so that when the train moves around people will see the beef..

however, i do agree with you. but recently for me i hooked up with a respected writer and there's been nothing of what you said between us.

what do older writers owe you?

nothing.

prove someone should take an interest in you and they will, until then, suck it up.

if you are decent, and show respect, someone will reach out to you. if you go into a yard leaving cans around, painting a ton of wack pieces, painting cars that dont move, writing your fucking area code next to every piece, heating up the spots, then expect to get your shit dissed and your jaw broke. why? cause this isnt art school. shit isnt always fair. why dont old cats wanna meet every fucking kid that picks up a marker? because 80% of them will put it down in a year. the other 20% will have so little common sense that they'll go out and get themselves popped. cops dont give a shit about a kid who's got 3 throw ups on the back of krogers, they want you to roll over on the big name guys, which you'll do cause you're a pussy and have no honor or ethics.

thats why they dont want to have anything to do with you.

that and cause you come on the internet and make posts whining about how they dont give you respect.

waahhh.

seeks/tough love.

first of all mr seeking you dont know me or evan know what I paint. second i'm not bitching either. I'll take what ever any oldschool writer tells me, and on top of that I have met kids who have been painting a lot longer than me who said that they relly liked a few of my pieces. I am just talking about the people who act like I dont exist.

and I'm not a pussy and I have ethics

OK

thanks for the input though

^^^

Oh my god...are you a glutton for punishment or something?

You are a toy mo' fo' as evidenced by the "Oh man, you don't even know me!" and "Hella heads respect my pieces n shit"

If you were something worth note, you wouldn't have to say such things to defend yourself.

Please go and shoot yourself in the face under a bridge somewhere so that by the time someone has found you, dogs will have eaten most of your body.

im a toy......and i can kind of relate to what your saying.....just this weekend i did my first trackside peice......and while i was walking tracks i found a spot where a train was parked, a few hours later i saw it there, lights off and unsupervised......im thinking of painting it but im not sure if some writer will start beef with me cos its their spot or sumthin.......im gonna anyway.......yo sneak, maybe you could help me cos i think the london scene is a little different.....e-mail me or add me on msn if you have it: hoovie5136@hotmail.com

Want some pork products?

Originally posted by HOVIE

im a toy......and i can kind of relate to what your saying.....just this weekend i did my first trackside peice......yo sneak, maybe you could help me cos i think the london scene is a little different.....e-mail me or add me on msn if you have it: hoovie5136@hotmail.com

Sniff sniff....i smell BACON!!

Originally posted by wiseguy

what the fuck did you expect from older/better writers? a welcoming party? membership to some elite club? if you are doing graffiti for acceptance from others then you shouldnt be doing it, do it for yourself.

Best post on third rail i have read yet

Re: Re: Want some pork products?

im a cop even though i have 200 odd posts and my own thread with stuff i have painted in it????

i rest my case

The MAN uses all kinds of sneaky tactics for infiltration and deception. Who the fuck admits to being a toy though? Seriously, that's like walking into a biker bar and saying "I like men. No, seriously, I REALLY LIKE MEN!"

I rest my case............................................bitch!

Re: Re: Want some pork products?

im a cop even though i have 200 odd posts and my own thread with stuff i have painted in it????

i rest my case

having a certain amount of posts don't mean anything. if you were here on 12oz longer, you'd know. until then, shut up.

I call myself a toy because I have only been painting 3years. it has nothing to do with my personality, or my smarts.................Bitch =0

Who says I was attacking your personality or smarts jackfuck? I was going after Hovie. But since you're clamoring for a sizzling hot insult, lemme say this....... you're pretty fucking weak too.

Sounds like someone has some insecurity issues.

Tell you what. Why don't you come over to my house so i can lance your buttocks with a hot railway spike.

Eat my diarrhea.

*edited for clarity

fuck you euro fag

Stop.....ask yourself the question "Why haven't I listened to LENS and shot myself in the face under a bridge yet?"

I know this is hard for you jackass but think about that question real real hard. When you think you've come to a sounds conclusion I want you to act on it.

Hopefully that conclusion will be to cut your own balls off so your genes don't continue to circulate and stop the promise of a better society through Eugenics.