just a theory

Chicken George

the plane that crashed in PA in the woods...

i think the us government shot the plane down.

"a loud boom was heard shortly before the plane crashed...."

as sad as it may be...60 deaths is better then 2000....and they did have jets flying around and were aware of the plane being hijacked im sure..

just my theory though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

....some of the passengers on board that flight apparently decided

to take action, if you've heard the reports of the one man who

made a cell call to his family.....he said himself and 3 others were

going to attempt to overtake the terrorists..................so...........right

now that seems to me a more logical scenario....but who knows

right now........idle speculations.................................rest in peace to those people...

if it was shot down you can hardly blame them. that plane requested a flight change to washington dc shortly after take off.

you cant afford to take anymore chances with what has already happened, matter of fact i think the other four planes that havent been heard from in a while might have suffered the same fate...or possible we wont really ever know. the media filter is strong. i just feel very bad for everyone on board any of those planes... they knew what was going to happen before anyone and they had to watch and live it... what a horrible way to die....

my heart goes out.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

earlier yesterday, they were saying that they thought the pilot nosedived the plane into the ground to keep the terrorists from accomplishing their mission....as few casualties as possoble.... (part of it, anyway)...now im hearing about the US shooting it down...either way that has got to be the most horrible way to die. my heart and prayers go out to all those involved.

i still cant fucking believe this is all really happening. im in some wierd dream world.

what im thinking is,or herd was that the terrorists on the PA flight let whoever had a cell phone to call their families. but personally i think that they did try to take over the terrorist and in doing so all chaos broke loose and the plane went down while everbody was scraping. what you you do?? wouldnt you try to kill the fuckers if you knew you were going to die? so why not go out as a soldier!!! well thats all....

Archived