1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

just a theory

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Chicken George, Sep 12, 2001.

1. Chicken George

Chicken George 12oz Member

just a theory

Discussion started by Chicken George - Sep 12, 2001

the plane that crashed in PA in the woods...
    i think the us government shot the plane down.
    "a loud boom was heard shortly before the plane crashed...."
    as sad as it may be...60 deaths is better then 2000....and they did have jets flying around and were aware of the plane being hijacked im sure..

just my theory though.

Chicken George - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. destroy1

destroy1 12oz Member

destroy1 - Replied Sep 12, 2001

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? [​IMG]

destroy1 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. brown twinkie

brown twinkie 12oz Veteran Member

brown twinkie - Replied Sep 12, 2001

....some of the passengers on board that flight apparently decided
    to take action, if you've heard the reports of the one man who
    made a cell call to his family.....he said himself and 3 others were
    going to attempt to overtake the terrorists..................so...........right
    now that seems to me a more logical scenario....but who knows
    right now........idle speculations.................................rest in peace to those people...

brown twinkie - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. Chicken George

Chicken George 12oz Member

Chicken George - Replied Sep 12, 2001

mmmmm i didnt hear that. but still that doesnt explain the loud boom heard shortly before.
    also i was heard the terrorist took over with razors...now i know i cant really say anything becuase i dont know the circumstances but 60 people can easily overthrow 4 guys with razors....

Chicken George - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. MUNE

MUNE 12oz Junior Member

MUNE - Replied Sep 12, 2001

if it was shot down you can hardly blame them. that plane requested a flight change to washington dc shortly after take off.
    you cant afford to take anymore chances with what has already happened, matter of fact i think the other four planes that havent been heard from in a while might have suffered the same fate...or possible we wont really ever know. the media filter is strong. i just feel very bad for everyone on board any of those planes... they knew what was going to happen before anyone and they had to watch and live it... what a horrible way to die....

my heart goes out.

------------------
    "Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

MUNE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. nipples-galore

nipples-galore 12oz Elite Member

nipples-galore - Replied Sep 12, 2001

earlier yesterday, they were saying that they thought the pilot nosedived the plane into the ground to keep the terrorists from accomplishing their mission....as few casualties as possoble.... (part of it, anyway)...now im hearing about the US shooting it down...either way that has got to be the most horrible way to die. my heart and prayers go out to all those involved.
    i still cant fucking believe this is all really happening. im in some wierd dream world.

nipples-galore - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. FLiPWriTeR

FLiPWriTeR 12oz Member

FLiPWriTeR - Replied Sep 12, 2001

what im thinking is,or herd was that the terrorists on the PA flight let whoever had a cell phone to call their families. but personally i think that they did try to take over the terrorist and in doing so all chaos broke loose and the plane went down while everbody was scraping. what you you do?? wouldnt you try to kill the fuckers if you knew you were going to die? so why not go out as a soldier!!! well thats all....

FLiPWriTeR - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. Tofu

Tofu 12oz Senior Member

Tofu - Replied Sep 12, 2001

Maybe you read it wrong...he was talking about people on the planes attacking the hijackers. Nothing wrong with that at all.

[This message has been edited by Tofu (edited 09-12-2001).]

Tofu - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Apelles

Apelles 12oz Member

Apelles - Replied Sep 13, 2001

Thankfully, very few people actually have the balls to go all gung-ho like you say. It's like seeking said, the last thing we need is Joe Budwieser running around with a twelve gauge and a twelve pack.

Apelles - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: