just a quick yard question

anal_sex_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that depends if it had johnstone terrormax 350X carbon fibre sproingers and a beefed up rear end. although i have seen a custom copper flange pipe job that seemed to do the trick. what colour was it? was it pink?.

well, if a quad designed specifically for being used "off-road" couldn't get over a lousy set of tracks it would be pretty useless now wouldn't it? Why the hell do you think they have them?

CP quad drivers are nuts....but fun to watch. I saw a hotshot brakeman jump off his to set a handbrake and he left it rolling (pretty fast too!)....then ran back up to it, jumped on, and took off. I swear I've watched guys almost flip those fuckers....

yellow with halogens... yeah i know the one. its nothin but a 245 Z stroke. 100cc's i think, as long as it's not a carl sagan custom conversion.

maybe you should go check it out in the day time. if there is a little easter bunny decal on the gas tank where the bunny is throwing engine parts out to all the little kids its the carl sagan model for sure- and that means trouble.

at an old wooden trellis (sp?) trainbridge in my town one day i was skipping school and i saw a quad flying down the tracks at 35-40 and he went across the bridge fast as shit! I thought it would've been bumpy as shit with all those railroad ties at that speed even with dope ass suspension.

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by socks

yellow with halogens... yeah i know the one. its nothin but a 245 Z stroke. 100cc's i think, as long as it's not a carl sagan custom conversion.

maybe you should go check it out in the day time. if there is a little easter bunny decal on the gas tank where the bunny is throwing engine parts out to all the little kids its the carl sagan model for sure- and that means trouble.

yooo this kid is like the fucking 4wheeler guru...haha i didn't know people knew so much about these things...there's no 4 wheelers in my spot...and the workers could care less we're in there...i love this fucking place.

Guest deadlydnut

that depends if it had johnstone terrormax 350X carbon fibre sproingers and a beefed up rear end. although i have seen a custom copper flange pipe job that seemed to do the trick. what colour was it? was it pink?.

you sound like my friends uncle..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

/

Those trucks have extra guide wheels to keep their tires on the tracks and i guess they cruise the tracks to pound spikes back in and other track maintainence shit.... i've seen them before. You just made me go search the trainspotting section for more on that!

comedy...im hella laughin right now...

it ruined all my fun when one of em cruised on by one line over

i got shit scared, waited 5 minutes, ran in and got fliks, and got the hell out of there i would've been FUCKED if it was on the line i was on.

they just sound like a truck in the distance.

Archived