Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Just a Quick Question to Photoshop/Illustrator heads

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Sk8trBOI!, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Sk8trBOI!

Sk8trBOI! Banned

ive seen some really impressive shit on this board done with photoshop and illustrator and while i have both (thank you kazaa) ive only been fucking around with photoshop and shit. everything i can do on it i have learned just by fucking around but ive come to the point that i just need some fucking help. so ... any website that has Illustrator tutorials would be greatly appreceated(sp?). i have found tons on photoshop. i guess i could post a sketch up and shit but im lazy and all i really want is some knowledge, not criticism, yet.

late

2. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

he was a sk8erboi, she said see you later boi, he wasn't good enough for her...

you have the worst screen name of all time. Sk8trBoI? come on, that is the name of an avril lavigne song...

3. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

^^^homie up theres right, your name is pretty bad, i mean come on...Skaterboi? thats dead up TRL type shit son. Im talkin Vin Diesel Breakdancin bad. you smell me?:D

4. krAn·

krAn· New Jack

I used to skate and be looked down upon, now we got pop motherfuckers representing counter culture like an i <3 ny t shirt. What the fuck, fuck avril and her Im a punk cause I wear a tie shit, shes a fuckin tool and fuck that song and fuck her fans who dont know shit bout the real punks, fuckin pistols and shit, FUCK ALL THEM!

5. fame401

fame401 New Jack

can u send me some of that crack ur on... lol

6. Sk8trBOI!

Sk8trBOI! Banned

you fucking dumbshits. wow you guys are fucking retarded. what happened to 12oz. its just been getting stupider and stupider eversince 2000. fucking dumbshits. I AM BEING FUCKING SARCASTIC WITH MY NAME "HOMIES". GET SOME FUCKING EDUCATION. what the fuck? what are all you , 14?

7. yoink

yoink Elite Member

i really wouldnt doubt it after coming into paper chase.

8. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

if it is just a joke and you are being sarcastic, then why get so defensive about it? i was making fun of your screen name which is what you are doing as well apparently, just calm down, its not like I was making scathing personal remarks.

9. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

10. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

there are places online where you can download manuals and stuff for both of those programs....and there are hundreds of sites with photoshop tips and hints and tutorials....just search google