Just a pic i finished last night

Grimace

Yup.

eba00303357f00000001.jpg

Im really hopin this shows up, or else im gonna be kinda pissed.

Peace! :D

Oh yeah, it says Adri cause it was for a friend who asked me to draw them a pic or something. It's not what I write.

EDIT: Ok i switched to photango, but anyone know of a better host?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You musta moved your pic off your server or somethin, because it's not displaying now....hmmm. Well I'll post some of my sketches from the past couple days just so there'll at least be something for someone to talk shit about on this post.

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/everelusive/bluedesp.jpg'>

"Desp"

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/everelusive/mantis.jpg

before you all jump my ass...no those are NOT letters, it's some tattoo b/s somebody wanted me to draw, which dosn't look right in it's entirety

because you can not see the symmetry at either end of the design....but I was really more interested in posting the mantis. Sorry, if it's not graffiti enough for this thread.

......desssssssspize Obsessive Compulssssive

Thanks Westy, I really appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I like to know what Im doing right as well as wrong, so people don't hesitate to call me out on anything you don't like.

And Krie...are u the Krie from chicago that East used to give props to on his pieces like waaaay back in the day? If so, im bowing down because you were a main influence in my ever starting to write graff in the first place, as well as the rest of ATT. So, if I don't have you confused with someone else, thankyou for inspiring me so many years ago.

die, die, die, my darling

This may appear, to the untrained eye to be some sort of primitive graffiti like lettering....but it is in fact an advanced prototype Humanoid Energy Reclamation Unit

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/everelusive/deathmachine.jpg'>

sorry the scan sucks...pencil drawings come out real shitty on my scanner.

desssspize.... Outright Crazy

Ethik...don't listen to people who tell you that your drawings don't meet their specifications or whatever, pay them no mind and go about your business, drawing all the while. Noone started off drawing graff well (and I sure as hell don't proclaim to be any good at it). Im still trying myself, to get shit to look the way i really want it to look. That pic you posted up would school the graff I was drawing when I first sarted out....my point being...keep at what you're doing.

hey everelusive... i have to say kudos to you... your stuff looks amazing...

also, that is funny that you write in a crew called OC, i used to be in a crew of the same name wayback about 98 to 2000..

OC

organized chaos.

of course.

out crushing... :) anyway...

Archived