just a little diddy-do

HAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It was I. I looked at it this thread once, didn't know what to say, but kept coming back about 100 or so times because I thought it was a new thread..... I still don't know what to say, I just wanted to let you know.

WALE!pd, I think he was thanking "C.O.P.S".................... Yeah.......?.....

Originally posted by TheGlow

111 views and only 2 comments?

thanks for the compliment cops.

thats because you made a new thread with just 2 shitty sketches...go fuck urself faget.....ow..wait whyt he fuck should i care..this is the god dam internet..this is fucken pointless

Originally posted by SKER

thats because you made a new thread with just 2 shitty sketches...go fuck urself faget.....ow..wait whyt he fuck should i care..this is the god dam internet..this is fucken pointless

why are you so fucking bad at typing? go to a grammar school or something, man. jesus.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by SKER

hhahaha this dude cracks me up.......hes all about the beef.....haha......but anyways......yeah i like the second one.....its no bad....keep working though.....just because people say its good......doesnt mean it couldntget better.........yeah and if you do post more......just put the in this thread .....not only will it save space........but it will let people see your progression peace!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived