just a few.......

BISHOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

big bump for my homeboy arms...hot post..liking the cameo too...res and yors doing it up real spicy like a 350 pound inmate with fresh fish.word

nice yors arms res stuff, real fresh.....

i guess that style is just about beaten to death now, i think those are the last pieces i can stand to look at before i start hating every single thing like that. cartoony feet, arms, faces / / letters = people, etc. etc. i hate to say it because that stuff definately brings a smile to my face. but i think its time for us all to move on to something else. its been fun though.

keep up the quality like that stuff though guys. much respect. later.

Originally posted by chester copperpot

nice yors arms res stuff, real fresh.....

i guess that style is just about beaten to death now, i think those are the last pieces i can stand to look at before i start hating every single thing like that. cartoony feet, arms, faces / / letters = people, etc. etc. i hate to say it because that stuff definately brings a smile to my face. but i think its time for us all to move on to something else. its been fun though.

keep up the quality like that stuff though guys. much respect. later.

nah you're right. it's been done, beaten, and now it's over with.

constant progression......

Guest Stemtron

Did you take those photos? I got a package with a lot of those flix in it, jat, yors, arms etc. If it was you that sent me a package, e-mail me.

Originally posted by IHATEU

i liked the skating concept one but man i dont feel the style bitten styles...soo generic and used. bandwaggon is pulling out, everyone abord!

nothing against those cats but i kinda agree with IHATEU on that.....kinda played

no offense to anyone but i think alot of heads may be lookin at it with the wrong state of mind in the sence that we all know that the style has been played and i am willin to bet they knew that as well... i dont think it was meant to be some ill production... just a couple of heads havin a good time... i like it more for the humor of it more than anythin else... just my oppinion

Archived