"jus so u kno i jus dont giva FUCK BITCHEZ"

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"ok im billy im 14 years old im one of the only guyz under 21 that has figured out how 2 get a girl unmad at u i know this shit cuz im smooth like that im in 8th grd i go 2 greenfield jr. high(aka GAYFIELD) i like makin girls laugh, graffiti writing, working on cars/anything i can get my hands on pretty much, i like bare knuckel boxing even though i havent done that in a while and hurts like fuck' i like chillin with my friends i was in a relationship 4 about a month or so then dumped her so i could be single(i hate my ex).one of my closest friendz is SADE shez my boyz girl i lyke talkin 2 her cuz shez a nice person and we can make each other laugh. 2 me we r close and i neva wonna los her i love u SADE and u kno it. i like tryin ta get thrown out of stores by fucking arround in them(its so fuckin fun). if u dont like graffiti i should kill u cause that's my life every where i go i look 4 spots 2 hit. my main goal now is getting my buseniess off the ground i will be making shirts with pieces on them.if u dont like me tell me and i will delete u. i only am a bigger brother 2 3 girlz that r like sisters 2 me. so ask me if u want me 2 b ur big bro b4 u call me it.OK now time 4 the tru shit graffiti iz my main hobbie so if u ever c me sketchin u should kno what it iz also if i kno u and i can meet up with u some where i might jus do ur name or somethin but u gotta ask b4 we hook up"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=17012852

"My name iz Alejandro but ppl call me Alex an im 14 an i go 2 canyon rose. an i hate bitch azz foo's talkin shyt on the net cuzz they think they all hard an shyt...an haters 2!they needa stopp all there hatin!!!!! an what i do 4 fun...i jus kik bac wit the homies play some ball an if u wanna kno more then jus hit me up an ask!!KOO!!stay**TrUd Up**"

Originally posted by symbols@Mar 14 2006, 01:15 PM

i'm tying off my arm now.

bout to inject my shit

i could only find rusto in a syringe though

and omigawd how does he get his fingers to point like that?!?!?

454945887_s.jpg

:sighs: look..I-I don't know how to say this..but, obviously his "truz-l0c0 graff3R st33z!" has reached critical mass..we're going to OD on rusto syringes long before we reach his level of "pure gangsta"

...dammit!..

he's deep too, real deep:

"if an old person tryz 2 rob u what do u do fight them or let it happen cuz if u fight ppl will think ur a bitch 4 beating them up but if u let it happen everyone will laugh at u 4 it

a construction sign sayz keep left but on the other side it sayz keep right what do u do keep right or keep left "

Originally posted by soulkillers@Mar 14 2006, 02:05 PM

i love the cholo crip look its the new fall fashion.... i love seeing gangstas kids in nike cortezs i been rockin them for years back when they were mad cheap

I had my little west coast gangster phase back in the day. It was around the time Eazy-E was on the cover of Source, sitting on his lowrider wearing Adidas shoes.

It lasted until winter came along.