JURASSIC 5'S NEW ALBUM

Guest postaholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

Re: #1

Originally posted by Swizel

You New Waver.

how am i a new waver? what is that anyways... you sorry excuse for a slut.

i had their first cd and im interested in their new one dropping soon... why you gotta be gay?

Guest angry xbox

i saw them live then met hakim after the show...

he was tryig to pimp this yougin and shit all givin her and me red stripe ahahaha

it was great i shoulda asked to party with them

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

^^ First to take it in the ass ^^

Why you godda' be jockin'. We all know your the one who like's it in the ass. I go the pic's as evidence.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Greedy

Hay Poast! A new waver is like the New Kids on The Block kinda shit with the gay dangly ear rings and such. I'd take that shit as a massive insult.

well i hear this kid SWIZEL... is a dick smoker...

lil pussy ass fagit running around talking about he knows dirty habit and he is a writer when all he be doing is sucking dick.

i heard he is a skinny little bitch to.

so im not worried about his petty bullshit.

ya heard me:rolleyes:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive heard some shit about swizel too, i wont repeat any of it, but im not impressed.

but back to the point of the thread. i got the advanced sampler for the cd (just the chorus looped over and over for the duration of the song) i think there will be a few really great songs, like A DAY AT THE RACE. I bet that will be the big hit off the cd, judging just from the chorus. The ORD was September 18, but they moved it back to october, 7th i think. ill be looking for it on mirc though.

Originally posted by Swizel

Why you godda' be jockin'. We all know your the one who like's it in the ass. I go the pic's as evidence.

Who's jockin son? Why you on the board if you don't even write? Why are you typing if you can't even spell? Why are you pointing fingers when you're the one that has homo tendencies? Are you mad because your ex asian girl keeps calling me? It's cool dude, I don't want to talk to her.... although, it might be kinda funny now.

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by postaholic

well i hear this kid SWIZEL... is a dick smoker...

lil pussy ass fagit running around talking about he knows dirty habit and he is a writer when all he be doing is sucking dick.

i heard he is a skinny little bitch to.

so im not worried about his petty bullshit.

ya heard me:rolleyes:

You talk more like a black gangster now than you did when you were tease.

Archived