Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

junkyard wars

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by fr8burner, Jan 13, 2002.

1. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

anyone seen this show.....its full of graff....i thought it was euro at first but then they started talkin about cali and stuff.....anyone know where this place is at....

2. intel.ekt

intel.ekt New Jack

Word. That show is ill. I be peepin' the graf...I think they film it in the UK and some of the pieces "look american" b/c either the writers are imitating US styles or they hired US writers to decorate the set. I could be wrong...

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

u r wrong
    that show kicks ass , i wish i could build cool shit outta junk
    there is two versions
    1 filmed in europe somplace
    1 in the good ol' US of A
    the first few seasons were all overseas
    then they made some in the US
    then the two ' winners ' from both continents face each other
    the graff wasnt at all a part of production until the show had a US version , then they wanted to make the sets ' similar '
    i do not know if they put more graff in the background on either / both shows purposely since then

my .O2

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i love that show for the pure genius of what they build outta that shitheap of parts

5. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

There is a UK show called Scrapheap Challenge, filmed in the UK with loads of graf on old coaches etc by Cept148 who is a UK writer. Mainly chromes I think...