Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

junk yard wars super fucking special

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Nov 25, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

tonight at 8pm (eastern) two hours of junkyard madness... TLC (the learning channel)

seeking/miami gearheads like whoa!

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

junk yard madness just made me laugh like crazy

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

THAT SHOW KICKS ASS. the guys are pretty weird but the things they use are dope. im gonna make a toilet one of those and shoot poop out of it at the guys who are controling the other robots.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

controlling the other robots? im not talking about the fighting robot show, im talking about junk yard wars... infinitly more fresher than the killer robot show...

seeking/srl

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

oh how stupied of me. yah i gotcha now.

-----------------------------------
    your lookin at the dumbest kid alive

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yo umissed out on Turkeyday, it was all Junkyard Wars all day...

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

correct you are, since my family and i dont see...eye to eye...on certain matters, my day was spent viewing Junkyard Wars. I think i may devote myself to making a cannon of some sort, im feelin inspired.

as far as the fighting robot shows, those things are pussy bullshit shows for rock smoking monkeys. all the fucking robots do is run into each other! what a bunch of crap. if i made that shit, the robots would all have like...guns and cannons and shit and shoot fire and grenades out, and pick up the other robots and crush them and then theyd explode into flames like they do in my dreams. and instead of a pussy ass tin hammer hitting them if they go into the corner, acid gets dumped on them and they get crushed by large blocks with spikes, and they have human voices/personalitys so when they get hit they scream...unfortunately, its only a dream...for now.

8. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

I'm sayin. Only true fans know what's up.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

it was actually on friday here for some reason, and yes, infact i did watch it. not the whole thing like i had planned, but i got up around 9 an started watching, then i watched the finaly at like 3am... hot shit. that girl is cute... i need to look into pictures of her...

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

um...im watching it right now (the episode inwhich they have to build an all terrain vehicle of sorts......) and that girl is anything but hot...

speaking of girls seeking likes, while reading "survivor" last week this caught my eye...

"from up here in the sixth tier of crypts, her black dress looks ironed to a high gloss. The thin white arms and legs of her look covered tight in a newer low-quality kind of human skin. Even from up high, her face looks mass produced....How to tell if she's alive or a ghost, I don't know. There's too much of her dress for me to see any rise and fall of her chest. The air is too warm for her breathing to show."

just kinda reminds me of like, 95% of the girls you posted in that "pics of hot girls thread"...

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i guess im just a sucker for girls that look like nymphs... im also a big fan of english accents on girls, so im sure that plays a part...

and yes, that quote reminded me of half my girls too... i cant help what i like...

who are you? im sure you had another name before this one... what was it?

12. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

It is all about the Mega 2 hour special. Comin up Weds. 3 teams America/Britain/Russia. I watch it already it's good, the water race is the best part.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

the russians are the shit... what the fuck were they thinking? dude said it during the show, and its very true, the thing they built is exactly what you'd expect from the russians. all 3 teams infact, built exactly what youd expect. america with some big ass super truck, britan with some truck that wants to be like the americans, and the russians with some fucked up boat/motorcycle hybred thing thats pulled by a fucking donkey...

junkyard wars as social commentary...huh...

14. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

That show last night (with the all terrain vehicles) was so awesome. I also noticed what you commented on, Seeking. The thing was, though, that the Russians were the only team that seemed like they were having fun through the whole program. They may not have won, but they had a blast building their backwards boat/motorcycle.

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

totally... its a complete commentary on society. the americans bickerd over control, brit's just hoped they could beat the americans, and the russians just fucking laughed and used whatever materials the other two teams didnt want, then welded that shit together... i was rooting for the russians the whole time...