Jungle Heads and/or SNEAK.

effyoo

I'd like a rec·om·men·da·tion for tracks similar to "Six Million Ways' by DJ Hype. Old school Drum and Bass is what I'm looking for. When things were still fresh. Any help is appreciated.

*spelling is a bitch when loaded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

'pulp fiction' - Alex Reece

'original nutter' shy fx

'valley of the shadows' - ram trilogy ( i think)

planet dust -bad company

thats all i can think of right now

check out www.dogsonacid.com

its a bitch ass message board just like this one except its about jungle drum n bass, hardcore, all that shit you like, bitch.

hosted by those bitch ass tricks bad company.

(bitches aint shit but hoes n tricks)

bitch.

Originally posted by effyoo

Th Hype song is back in the 'Ragga' stage of jungle, when mc's just started and alot of scratching took place. Duper Dope Sauce 9025.

now heres a man who knows whatsup find me in the DnB or 12oz room in Soul seak username : phatfrankiefivefinger$

I got the cure for what ales ya.

2 words.... CONGO NATTY

any mix you can find with that in the description will help you out.

That was when I was going to 'jungle' parties all the time and even

buing the records too. It was before 'jump-up' got too carried away

and before the introduction of 2step.

There's a 3 lp set out there called "Jump Up Get Down".

If you cant find it... whoa!

Dj Red - Enter the dragon

Vynil Syndicate - Dub Plate Pressure

Smoking records - Give me a dub plate

reach out... 6 million ways... 31 seconds... super sharp shooter... ahhhhhh!

Guest im not witty

ahhh jump up, the good ol days. before jungle turned evil. now its got to be metalheadz and all dark and what not. just give it to me funky and leave it at that.

try dj jeffee out of florida. one of the few dj's that i can still listen to without vomiting. hes not on kazaa i dont think so youd have to order his shit. www.junglized.com

sorry to whoever it was wanting to trade files at 6am this morning but im on a plan that allows unlimited DLs between 12pm and 7am so i had to jump offline other wise i would have brocken my cap and incurred large finacial penalty...

im on at about 12pm everynight, austrailan eastern standard time..

and yeah REAL jungle is what im into so ill happily share anything you want.:D

Guest sneak
Originally posted by nomadawhat

HAha, yes..

the S the U the P the E the R - super sharp shooter shooting sharp!!! ??

^^tune. also if you like that hype remix, get the mixes he did of "ready or not" fugees or "smack my bitch up" prodigy.

have a look for some dj zinc...he and hype run the tru playaz stable.

• 6 years later...

I'll have to admit I was a jungle fan. The mid to late 90's was what I was into though. Once all the dark shit started taking over, I slowly faded out. It was all about the ragga and hip hop mash ups. That was the fucking golden years of jungle in my eyes.

The Dream Team - stamina (dred bass rmx)

Cutty Ranks - Limb By Limb (Dj SS Mix)

Congo Natty Ft TopCat Police In Helicopter

congo natty - code red

Cutty Ranks - Original Rude Boy

It was all about the DJ's though. The mix of this stuff was what made it so good.

Feed yer Ego --That mix is decent until the end. I mean the track selection of classics is good and all, but what's with this Gabba shit going on at the end? To me, this is far from jungle. Jungle music still had a break to it, but this hardcore shit has more of a hard house feel to it. It's like Bad Boy Bill and dark jungle had a baby.

• 3 months later...

Monday 11-16 // Homespun Radio old school DnB

Ease out of your Monday withdrawal delerium with some old school DnB. Dropping shit live at 8PM. And if you're not still hungover by Monday night, then you weren't trying hard enough this weekend.

//

Sure Shot is playing a set on the radio, of super mega soul enriching, motivating and driving dnb/jungle. My words not his, but definitely some stuff with heavy energy. So tune in, the hour is not set in stone and could very well go over but either way not to be missed!

Torrential may be making a appearance on the night as well to share some dubstep stylings, one can only hope! [if not you can surely catch him doing his own slot in December]

And for those who don't already know the stream is at:

http://kularaa.primcast.com:7750/listen.pls

n174473648467_3271.jpg

Archived