Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jungle appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BigJoe, Dec 17, 2002.

1. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

ok ok what im really hoping for is somone to post some phat ass jungle producer or dj that i havent heard b4..
    at the moment im loving bounty killer, congo natty and the infamous ragga twins...
    if you have an extencive jungle mp3 collection im also down to swap...

2. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

3. sneak

sneak Guest

4. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

jungle artiste's......

dj zinc
    andy c
    roni size/reprazent
    ltj bukem
    dilinja
    shabba
    dj krust
    dets
    bad company
    dj hype
    ganja kru
    skibadee
    adam f

5. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

OMAR SANTANA

yeah yeah its breakbeats i know but he still fucking rocks

6. im not witty

im not witty Guest

freaky flow w/ flipside(these guys know how to get a crowd excited)

dj jeffee is always my favorite, but no one likes funky jump up anymore, its all gotta be crazy metalheads dark shit. diff strokes fo different folks.

7. sneak

sneak Guest

oi blood....cheers for doing that man...im to mash up!! college x mas party etc etc....drink......draw you know how it is :)

add mampi swift and brokie

8. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

9. 455

455 Guest

I don't really listen to Jungle...