Julia Child Dead at 91

Gunm

Dude, i just heard she died mang....

this might not mean much to some people but she was an american icon and a terrific chef. I remember being a little ass kid and watching my mom cook along with her on television.

Too bad....Rick james, Julia Child, who's next?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow.

RIP julia.

i used to watch her and jacques sometimes on PBS

they were awesome.

how fucking cool is that?

91 years old, and i can GUARANTEE she never even THOUGHT about the Atkins diet.

her food was never skimpy on the butter or the fat,

julia never would have sacrificed flavor for lower calories.

thanks julia, for teaching me how to make french food.

probably the third best girl cook i'm familiar with. my grandmas being one and two. ever since my one grandma past on, i always liked to watch julia, they were both very strong, happy people despite their age. just today i was thinking that julia probably doesn't sign many autographs anymore, and i was thinking of sending her my "mastering" books to get signed, or if she would even do it? i was thinking this because i am reading the Foods of the World Time Life Provincial France book and she wrote it. It got bad press when it came out, but I don't know how. Julia hits the nail pretty squarly as far as little old I can tell. RIP Julia, you'll be missed.

Guest SayOne

straight up butter niggah

i remember seeing her make a cake 4 inches thick made entirely of omelets and cheese..Rest In Peace

Archived