Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Juicy Jake Loves Juicy J.Lo: A Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JUICY_JAKE, Nov 20, 2002.

1. JUICY_JAKE

JUICY_JAKE Banned

What's up, HEADS
    I just wanted to take this free time in my day to build with you about a few things. First I want to say that I notice a lot of my fellow WRITERS do not take enough time out of their day to thank the good LORD for what He has provided for us. Even if U can take a minute, that is nothing but beneficial. Do you FEEL ME? Also for those of my heads that are living with moms, take time today to make your moms feel special and say "thank you for birthing me and taking care of me". Finally I really want to take this chance to talk about J.LO my bronx queen boricua and how much I want her. I like to spend a lot of my time watching MOVIES, some of my favorite movies have her in them. How do my fellow GRAFF COMMUNITY members feel about her? I would really like to picture myself rubbing my dick on her mouth for a while and then cumming on it, or maybe just hitting her doggystyle for a long time, and you know JAKE likes it rough. Do you FEEL me on this, Y'ALL? I am comfortable sharing my fantasies because JAKE is that type of guy, I am the guy at parties that likes to tell you what I like because I know what I like and that's being rimmed and other things.

BUILD WITH ME

Peace, GODZ

2. zorak

zorak Member

don't even think about it

3. fizm

fizm Member

i hate that bitch.

4. JEWELZY_JEFF

JEWELZY_JEFF New Jack

YOU KNOW JEWELZY JEFF WANTS TO GET TRIPLE X AN LET JENNIE FROM THE BLOCK SLOB ON THE NOB.

I feelz ya, Mayne

5. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

hahah jlo is a true ghetto child ...... imagine the homies who fucked her ass hole back in the day. i would give it to her hard and fast because thats the only way to do it to a woman and they respect that

6. DMX

DMX Guest

boricuas in the house!

7. JUICY_JAKE

JUICY_JAKE Banned

Jake is about RESPECTING his girls, and he lets them and everybody else know that, especially in CONVERSATING.

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

9. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

"wack." -dELiss

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Thats official!

11. JUICY_JAKE

JUICY_JAKE Banned

I just wants to HARMONIZE and SHARE with Y'ALL. I also respect your thoughts and disagreements and also your decision to remain virgins forever. If you don't like J.Lo, BUILD with me about who you appreciate. FEEL ME?

Peace, Godz

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

J.J, I appreciate Kristen Kreuk. this is me, attempting to BUILD with YOU.

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

interesting choice......hmmmmmmmmm

14. DMX

DMX Guest

hey jake, please know that if you ever make you way to the rockies, i'd love together and BUILD about all sorts of cool stuff! i just hope i'm JUICY enough for ya.

15. JUICY_JAKE

JUICY_JAKE Banned

My JUICE is not that LOOSE. If you want to fellate a man please do not try to contact me, there are many homosexual members of the graff community you could contact and BUILD with in that way. Be safe.