JUDGE JUDY, clowns Graff writer.

big-ass-worms

Last Night, I was watching that sassy mistress of the bench, JUDGE JUDY. -- The case was about this little girl, who got bit by a pitt-bull. Well, the little girl tells her side of the story, and says that "she was riding her bike, by these painter guys" when she asked them what they were painting,

they said they were "writing" and that they then laughed at her, so she rode away... when she rode away one of the dudes pit-bulls bit her leg. (pretty bad actually.) Anyways... JUDY asks the dude, "what were you painting" what is this "writing" she's talking about. Well the guy explains that he was "painting a MURAL, over top some bad "gang graffiti."" -- You know the classic justification for doing walls. -- Anyways... she actually didn't catch on that he was a writer, but she still fined his ass $5,000! for her hospital bills. She straight up called the dude stupid, and was clowning him in her usual fashion. DID ANYBODY SEE THAT? -- OR KNOW WHO THAT WAS???

-- i was just curious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't see it. I wonder though, what would you have done in her place? Forget about the fact that they were writers, it doesn't really matter what they were doing. The fact is that their dog, who is supposed to be under their control, bit a little girl bad enough to cause $5000 in hospital bills in the first place. Do you think Judge Judy was wrong to hold them liable?

That was some funny shit. She even called him an idiot. The guy in that episode showed me the video. I know I'm not suppose to say who it is. He told me the little girl's mom asked him to be on the show, which is actually a plus for him. He got paid $800 to be on the show, PLUS the show covered his $5000 fine. Luckily, his dog didn't get put the sleep. The girl had 26 stiches on her leg! Ouch!

:)

you people dont read...

all I wanted to know, is who the dude was???

-- Judy although bitchy, is usually correct in her judgements, as she was

with this one. --- and yes, she did NOT catch onto the fact they were writers.

she made the pit-bull dude look like an idiot, (it was funny)

His girl was fine though... In fact, she was dressed kinda slutty, in an off the

shoulder tube-top... kinda lookin like Christina Agulara... but thicker... and as

soon as the case started, Judy HAD HER REMOVED from the court, and said

she could'nt come back until she put on a sweater! "this is a court of law, for

heavens sake!" --- Then she came back in, about half way through... and

she had a big sweater on... then judy was all... "So why are you here? who are you?"

she clowned em, not cuz they were writers... but because they were dumb.

The billboard was done by Dest and Envy (a girl).

...can someone put the link or pic of that billboard up. yeah they got those billboards here in Chicago. I hate that fucking old bitch...fronting on graff...but my question is, who did that "e" on the billboard, shit looks like it was done by a graf writer.

Re: you people dont read...

Originally posted by big-ass-worms

all I wanted to know, is who the dude was???

His girl was fine though... In fact, she was dressed kinda slutty, in an off the

shoulder tube-top... kinda lookin like Christina Agulara... but thicker...

Like I've said, he doesn't want people to know he was on that show. Of course, all his friends clown him for it, but he did it for financial reasons. It would be nice if you'd respect his privacy.

The girl on the show is not his girlfriend. She's actually his friend's girlfriend who also takes care of the dog.

Guest Gold Coast.
Originally posted by Anyone

...can someone put the link or pic of that billboard up. yeah they got those billboards here in Chicago. I hate that fucking old bitch...fronting on graff...but my question is, who did that "e" on the billboard, shit looks like it was done by a graf writer.

http://www.bastardartist.com/Graf/d06/d06_e03_001.jpg

judge KOCH had his own tv show, just like judge judy.

he was the mayor of fucking new york when subways were

being hit. remember the DUMP KOCH windows down e2e?

screw judge judy, and FUCK KOCH!!!

Guest conspiracy

That shit is funny, I just wouldn't want my face on judge judy after doing graf. Anyways, I would have bit her for asking stupid shit before the dog bither, Mike Tyson style.

Archived