Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

..........Ju-On: The Grudge........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_YEAHMANWORD, Aug 17, 2004.

1. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

..........Ju-On The Grudge........

JU ON THE GRUDGE

I can't remember where i caught word of this movie, but I saw the preview at the website above and couldn't get the images out of my head.

It had literally been haunting me since i saw the trailer.

The movie was without a doubt the most terrifying 90 minutes of my life. I saw it with my girl in a theatre with about 20 people and I almost had to get up and leave because I couldn't stand looking at the ghouls in this movie.

I really can't say much more about this movie other than that fact that it is a must see and one of the best directed films I've ever come across.

If you're around the tri-state area, it's playing in Manhattan at 181 2nd ave....like 2 blocks north of the 2nd ave deli.

Just go see this.

[​IMG]

2. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i'm a scaredy-cat...but it definitely looks worthwhile...

3. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

looks boring, my friend insisted i watch the trailer yesterday

4. gatita

gatita Senior Member

THANK YOU for posting where its playing. Cracker Angelika advertises for it but isnt playing it. I gota go trek up to 181st to see this flick.

Yanno an American one is coming out? With Sarah Michelle Geller. Good shit. I want to see that after just to laugh at how Hollywood murdered the film.

:D

5. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

that movie would scare the hell outta me which i love
    japanese films are always soo good and weird as fuck

6. imported_YEAHMANWORD

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Gatita, it is playing at the angelika. Thats where i saw it.

Seriously this movie was fucking wild.

7. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

You should watch the trailer for that as well.
    I believe it's directed by the same person who directed the original version.

Judging by the trailer, the shooting and setting all look very similar.

8. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

Ju On: The Grudge.

This movie seriously fucked with me. The special effects are real bad and the ghost scenes are mostly predictable. Something about it stuck with me though. Maybe it's my Thing with ghosts, or poltergeists for that matter. I just never want to deal with one. If anyhing you'll get a good laugh at how bad this movie really is. The movie made me and my fellow audience members scream like little girls. Check it out.
    http://images.movie-gazette.com/albums/J/ju-on-4.jpg'>
    [img]http://nexbase.net/albums/Ju-OnTheGrudge/1b490802_grudge_orig_02.sized.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/images/juontg/bars.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/images/juontg/bloodcrawl.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/images/juontg/kayoko.jpg'>

9. imported_YEAHMANWORD

Anyone get a chance to see this shit yet?

10. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

Y'all know you can download this movie on soulseek right?

I downloaded it already. Problem is, the movie won't play. It kept on saying "Player does not support the format that you are tring to play". It's an avi file. I tried it on both Divx and the windows media player. no luck...

Can someone please help me out? :)

11. Yellow Feets

By the way, I heard that movie owns shit. It's that scary. So yeah, help me out and I'll paypal anyone here $10.

whoopee
    peace

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. Yellow Feets

Makros, you suck for not helping.

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

You should find out what codec you need to run the file. AVI files are fucking horrendous because there are so many different kinds in existence.

15. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

i def want to see this.
    i hope its scary...it takes alot to spook me.
    These fuckin planes are so damn loud....the air and water show is this weekend and these big ol jets keep on booming.