jr. members beware

miz303

......there these pretenders who play god! BE careful they are GUARANTEED, watching..some are elite members on this site and some are just trying to piss you off...please take your time to read I didn't and now there on me like flies on shit...........63 bail,touch,skaip,basek,far,reks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

this is the bench... go to Thrid Rail.

or if it's all politics.. email the webmaster.

I'll ask nicely...

would you please stop posting trash.

If you cant, then please just leave.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i just wanted to post after all the cool elite people...hahahahah! peace.

junior gang fo' life nigga!!! hootie hoo!

.......303k.......basek,far,sk8p,kape63,dash,jolt,player,mane,mine,epak,touch=old skew=voice,quik,spot dcbs,user,zoe,set63,theme,c4,all crews in den co...,mhk,sws,rtd,okw,rtd,life,sluts,nsk,tko,and peace out to my cuz in chicago,santa fe,and my cuz over by the bay area.....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by miz303:

......there these pretenders who play god! BE careful they are GUARANTEED, watching..some are elite members on this site and some are just trying to piss you off...please take your time to read I didn't and now there on me like flies on shit...........63 bail,touch,skaip,basek,far,reks

you really need to smOke a blunt kid..

taking shit too serious..

kOmega kills ants..

Originally posted by miz303:

.......303k.......basek,far,sk8p,kape63,dash,jolt,player,mane,mine,epak,touch=old skew=voice,quik,spot dcbs,user,zoe,set63,theme,c4,all crews in den co...,mhk,sws,rtd,okw,rtd,life,sluts,nsk,tko,and peace out to my cuz in chicago,santa fe,and my cuz over by the bay area.....

i dont believe your rtd.

i could hit up my boys in denver.....

chase, jher, aset, jewel, tahoe, omni, big swek oner, voice rock, butch, sae.

i know some kids out there myself. were not playing god. we just dont like crap posts.

sorry. alot of your posts just fall flat.

------------------

"what builds my feelings are the stones from which you built a barrier between me and you...."

also.

the reason why this board isnt anywhere near as bad as some of the other graff boards is because we are so hard on crap.

we need constant moderation and constant support by the people who have been core people. not just people who come through for a hot minute, then jet.

theres no conspiracy. no little elite click people who hate on jr. members. the only difference between elite and jr memeber is the amount of posts.

either you play nice, or go. thats all. your welcome to stay of course. but if you keep posting crap in ignorant fashion it going to get blasted.

use puntuation. make your posts easier to understand.

......last time i checked jher stopped painting...sluts paints w/life...went to school with noid,quik,spot,voice......dime roks w/ swek....oh and sws's wall on feds has fallin.. peace out to skape aom-- jolt aom,mane,and koze.....just saying what i see .....wasnt jolt suppose to battle jher....just for the record i prefer flat and glossy............

Archived