1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

jr. members beware

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by miz303, Aug 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miz303

miz303 Banned

jr. members beware

Discussion started by miz303 - Aug 30, 2001

......there these pretenders who play god! BE careful they are GUARANTEED, watching..some are elite members on this site and some are just trying to piss you off...please take your time to read I didn't and now there on me like flies on shit...........63 bail,touch,skaip,basek,far,reks

miz303 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Aug 30, 2001

this is the bench... go to Thrid Rail.
    or if it's all politics.. email the webmaster.

I'll ask nicely...

would you please stop posting trash.
    If you cant, then please just leave.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Aug 30, 2001

youre an idiot buddy.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.