JOZ EASY JOSH5 STORE GRATE KINGZ

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Al Green

more more more.

your threads are quality.

no doubt, I would love to see some more, thank you for the apprecaition, but the true appreciation should go to these writers I am displaying, They have made the scene what it is.

from yrb mag, interview with cope:

"A lot of the old writers just stopped writing. A lot of writers took it to the highways, the streets, like Easy and Joz-they destroyed the gates."

Originally posted by SayOne

jesus i think you can read minds at times, muthafuckin beautiful, all you can say, so whose thread is next Neo US

A power I wish I had. I am glad you are feeling the threadz. Neo is no doubt dope, the us squad is putting in damage. But to me nothing was more inspiring then the styles of these hardcore bombers/piecers from years ago.

Ps. who got the joz easy and josh 5 flix..

and even some bester tabe flix, this thread is about gate killers, and thats what these cats did.. killed them...

Buggin

You can hardly compare this new kid Neo ...

(Actually the 3rd guy to use the name.. NASTY NEO.. FC from Co-Op City, and NEO QV/RIS from queens were before him, And US, actually the 2nd US crew, US Untouchable Styles was a crew from Uptown Manhattan in the 80s)

To Heavy Bombers, Like Joz(rip), Easy, and Josh5 and Teakay (Track2), who were AllCityStreets since 1986.

These cats had EVERY street, in EVERY neighberhood.. You guys think VFR is up, these dudes stopped in like 89 and are STILL all city. Ask dudes like VFR,Louie167, Tabe if they didnt see Them up everywhere they walked.

Sure, the new Neo is going for his, but not on that level, YET (he might yet do it).

And his handstyle and throwup aren't quite up to par yet.

He young, so he might surprise us all, but i dont think he's "Dope" yet.

SN, VE (rip) and GIZ, came out of nowhere like that, and it took them a couple of years to get "Dope". Thats how i see these new cats, they might do it, but only time will tell.

Dash One

First Class Waxin' Yo Ass

Guest HOST18 DYM

ETHREADZNY you got the good threads coming. Easy and Joz are super fresh, like Dash said, these guys are STILL all city. When I heard Joz died it truely hit home as he was and still is a huge influence to me.

Oh and as far as the US crew goes. The real US is Bran's crew. Not neo and whoever.

HTR

Guest cool christ

JOZ EASY probably the most up ever, as far as i can remember...

i've seen tags from way out in brooklyn to way out in yonkers and that's a nice stretch...

as far as the US crew debate, i know of 3 in NYC alone, the most active being NEO's, and he's actually from yonkers... using his name was kind of out of the blue in a discussion about kings though... even though he bombed very hard last year...

nevertheless, pharaoh's point is duly noted, if you still see JOZ around more than certain active writers, it gives a clear indication of how much he actually smashed... he's also starting to shine through on certain highway barriers due to a fading buff, it's always nice to see history emerge...

the low point of the last couple years was JUST 357 hitting those corny white tags over classic gates... he definitely took out a lot of classic shit, including these guys...

Guest FACE WON

UM??? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE HERE? IS THAT IT ?ALL THIS TALK I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SOMETHIN WAS GOOD IN HERE..OH WELL EVEN IM WRONG EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE...TOY SHIT MAN,ONCE AGAIN YOU GUYS GIVE A HAND TO SOME CRAPPY WANNABES....KEEP IT UP MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN MEET AND THEN TELL THEM IN PERSON HOW MUCH YOU REALLY CARE...NOW THATS LOVE..

Originally posted by FACE WON

UM??? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE HERE? IS THAT IT ?ALL THIS TALK I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SOMETHIN WAS GOOD IN HERE..OH WELL EVEN IM WRONG EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE...TOY SHIT MAN,ONCE AGAIN YOU GUYS GIVE A HAND TO SOME CRAPPY WANNABES....KEEP IT UP MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN MEET AND THEN TELL THEM IN PERSON HOW MUCH YOU REALLY CARE...NOW THATS LOVE..

Your opinion is your opinion, and thats fine. But why respond, to stir up shit. This forum is to show respect to writers that paid their dues, through hardcore bombing, not on some artistic tip. And if you dont like it dont talk shit, just avoid the thread altogether, dont respond just to make a jack ass comment you know nothing about. These guys paid their dues more then most by going out everynight to do damage, thats what they wanted to do, not pretty pieces everywhere, that dedication.

I

Archived