JORDANS

eye for an eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aight I posted this in da other thread but it definitively goes here too im sick of these clown's buying fake j's off the internet and rockin em like they r authentics.for one, dats disrespect to mike,and two dats sum offbrand shit ya dig? these lames will buy a pair off the net for like $75.00 and have the nerve to bust em like they real kid. but ima jordanologist so i spot u son. is it that hard to come up wit 160 for the authentics? either get the real ones or do ur shoe shopping at target where u belong. and 4 my real peeps rockin the real ones,i got luv 4 ya ya heard. 1

aight I posted this in da other thread but it definitively goes here too im sick of these clown's buying fake j's off the internet and rockin em like they r authentics.for one, dats disrespect to mike,and two dats sum offbrand shit ya dig? these lames will buy a pair off the net for like $75.00 and have the nerve to bust em like they real kid. but ima jordanologist so i spot u son. is it that hard to come up wit 160 for the authentics? either get the real ones or do ur shoe shopping at target where u belong. and 4 my real peeps rockin the real ones,i got luv 4 ya ya heard. 1

once again........:lol: you are a fucking tool.

back in the mid 90's me and my dad used to buy authentic jordans from people, putting an ad in the paper. we'd sell them at the Rose Bowl swapmeet in Pasadena to the japanese who would come all the way to cali for em. the ones that would get the most money were the jordan 1's, specifically the rarer colors. nike terminators got a lot of money too.

usually we'd make between $400-$800 on a shoe, depending on the condition, edition and size (japanese have smaller feet)... the most we got were for the jordan 1's in white and shiny green... sold it for $1,600.. supposedly that was the biggest seller in japan... this was right before nike made jordan reproductions, so it was all authentic... soon as nike found out and made reproductions, all that shit died out and the worth of the authentics dropped... about 96 or 97 is when the trend in japan died

200665114834623.jpg

back in the mid 90's me and my dad used to buy authentic jordans from people, putting an ad in the paper. we'd sell them at the Rose Bowl swapmeet in Pasadena to the japanese who would come all the way to cali for em. the ones that would get the most money were the jordan 1's, specifically the rarer colors. nike terminators got a lot of money too.

usually we'd make between $400-$800 on a shoe, depending on the condition, edition and size (japanese have smaller feet)... the most we got were for the jordan 1's in white and shiny green... sold it for $1,600.. supposedly that was the biggest seller in japan... this was right before nike made jordan reproductions, so it was all authentic... soon as nike found out and made reproductions, all that shit died out and the worth of the authentics dropped... about 96 or 97 is when the trend in japan died

200665114834623.jpg

ye the green was pretty rare color,like

months ago the exact same pair went on ebay for 5,000 $