jones soda company

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL@Dec 6 2004, 01:19 AM

yuck, what's with the strange pictures on their lables??

BAH

due to the no "edit" i am forced to write another thing

they arent "WEIRD" pictures

in fact it is a small bottling company outta seattle/vancouver

and you mail in your pictures, and anything they like goes on one set of "bottles" for a short period of time.

i like that idea. its cool to think that YOUR picture could be reaching people around north america

My Dad is an executive for jones Soda Co. and he gave me one of those Holiday packs with all the wierd flavors. The package come with a straw and tooth pick. He was telling me that the holiday flavors are so popular that they sell out every year and have been sold for more than $600.00 for the pack to collectors.

Originally posted by Fingerbanger+Dec 6 2004, 12:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fingerbanger - Dec 6 2004, 12:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Dec 6 2004, 09:28 AM

ok, after reading all replies and weighing my options, i have decided to try them, where can i get them?

I dont think you can get them anymore. Maybe on Ebay but I have not checked. I'll send you one for the right price.

[/b]

no, i jsut mean the soda in general...