joklahoma flix

phuse_rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oklahoma... still to this day I have a hard time believing I lived there for a year. Tulsa, Oklahoma. My family still lives outside of there in some remote small ass town where mail comes three times a week instead of every day. Fuckin' hillbillies. I wonder if any of the drainage ditches I painted 12 years ago are still running...

I will say one thing... when I moved to Tulsa they had the best record store I've ever been to. And I've been to some good ones in NY and SF. At the time this place called Mohawk Music had these huge bins full of vinyl that was all on sale for so cheap. All my gothic friends in here would have shit their pants twice. I came up on some great stuff and walked out of there almost weekly after spending $100 each time. And I have yet to listen any of those albums... no record player. But last time I visited my family I went by there again and it was all crap. Alternative rock and shit like that. Boring...

Archived