joker

THE CORONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THE CORONER

joker post up some of your stuff if you want, ive only seen the one in the store and am interested to see it

Are you afraid that I may be typing out of my ass with all my comments? That I may be a toy in disguise, like 95% of the kids on here? Are you curious to see if I can do a simple style piece? If I even paint?

Let me rest your head... I'm okay. I have a little bit of knowledge on the subject and have been painting for a few years to prove it. And yes, I can do a simple style...

Here's a piece from a few weeks ago...

Originally posted by not_like_you

Hey Coroner have you ever posted a sketch? Or any of your work? Cause I'd like to see some, share with the rest of the class dude.:cool:

This is a quote from earlier today..I wasnt being a dick just asking...So whats up?

And I'm surprised Joker even comes here and gives people advice...Thats pretty damn cool, we should all be thankful.

Originally posted by Joker

Arrows? I need arrows? Ohhhhh... okay. I guess I didn't get that memo in the latest issue of "Mad Scrilla" graff mag.

Here's you an arrow or two... this is from last week...

It's ok. Just read my graffpiecetagging thread and follow it, you'll be fine in no time.

Seriously though, good shit.

...joker...that's pretty cool that you still spend time on books...i wish i did more...all of my book pieces are just pencil...sometimes i trace a final version with pen...if i'm feelin dareing i'll throw on an outer with one of my five markers...so i've got respect for people that take stuff that seriously...good show...

Originally posted by porque

...joker...that's pretty cool that you still spend time on books...

Actually, I haven't drawn in a book for probably two years. Those sketches are older. I was just busting THE CORONER's balls for asking for images. All in good fun.

Dates:

'88

'91

'97

Originally posted by rize415

...putting up those pittsburgh ninjas...

That was the first major crew I was put down with. Buda and Micro put me down and I was on cloud nine that day. I worked my ass off to prove I deserved it. Hopefully I left a little bit of a mark when I lived in Pittsburgh.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

...this is one of my personal favorites, hope you dont mind...

I hate that piece but if you dig it, post away.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

...MCA down there in that little sketch...man, the district is great...

Those were the days. Mesk and I wrecking shop in a city with hardly any graffiti... man, I miss those days. We had so much fun hitting rooftops and tracksides...

Originally posted by namerocc

joker.. who do i have to kill to get you to battle me for fun in the battle thread -=P

im sure everyone would get a kick out of seeing u krush me -=P

Don't be so sure. I think I battled Sofarock or something like that and he beat me. His sketch was incredible too. I'll go to that thread and call you out... you pick the word though.

That was the first major crew I was put down with. Buda and Micro put me down and I was on cloud nine that day. I worked my ass off to prove I deserved it. Hopefully I left a little bit of a mark when I lived in Pittsburgh.

oh yeah. yer piece is still kicking at the warehouse. haha.

Re: Re: joker

Are you afraid that I may be typing out of my ass with all my comments? That I may be a toy in disguise, like 95% of the kids on here? Are you curious to see if I can do a simple style piece? If I even paint?

Let me rest your head... I'm okay. I have a little bit of knowledge on the subject and have been painting for a few years to prove it. And yes, I can do a simple style...

Here's a piece from a few weeks ago...

yeah man i never said anyhting like that or even thot that at all, i know your not a toy in disguise, so dont go looking for beefs, because im not

Re: Re: Re: joker

Originally posted by THE CORONER

... so dont go looking for beefs, because im not

You obviously don't know me at all. Beefing is not something I'm into. Especially since I don't write hardly at all anymore. So I have no reason to get into it with anyone.

I was just busting your balls for even asking... no worries.