Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

joker

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by THE CORONER, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

joker post up some of your stuff if you want, ive only seen the one in the store and am interested to see it

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

well we've all seen his stuff, no ones seen any of your stuff. ill post up some joker fliks if you post up some of your work.

3. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

4. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Are you afraid that I may be typing out of my ass with all my comments? That I may be a toy in disguise, like 95% of the kids on here? Are you curious to see if I can do a simple style piece? If I even paint?

Let me rest your head... I'm okay. I have a little bit of knowledge on the subject and have been painting for a few years to prove it. And yes, I can do a simple style...

Here's a piece from a few weeks ago...

5. not_like_you

not_like_you Member

6. not_like_you

not_like_you Member

This is a quote from earlier today..I wasnt being a dick just asking...So whats up?

And I'm surprised Joker even comes here and gives people advice...Thats pretty damn cool, we should all be thankful.

7. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Joker, I'm sad to inform you that your piece only has one extension even vaguely resembling an arrow, and is therefore considered ungood by the 12oz board of wildstyle grafftagging critique and GnomeToys, Inc. :king:

8. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Arrows? I need arrows? Ohhhhh... okay. I guess I didn't get that memo in the latest issue of "Mad Scrilla" graff mag.

Here's you an arrow or two... this is from last week...

9. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

damn, nice peice right there..

10. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

And here's one that I just finished a few minutes ago...

11. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

As you can tell by that last one... I've gotten a little better since I started a few years ago.

12. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

It's ok. Just read my graffpiecetagging thread and follow it, you'll be fine in no time.

Seriously though, good shit.

13. anarky

anarky Junior Member

joker.. who do i have to kill to get you to battle me for fun in the battle thread -=P
    im sure everyone would get a kick out of seeing u krush me -=P

14. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

HOPE YOU DONT MIND JOKER

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/jokerjets.jpg'>

this is one of my personal favorites, hope you dont mind. if so, remove. and i apologize in advance.

15. porque

porque Senior Member

...joker...that's pretty cool that you still spend time on books...i wish i did more...all of my book pieces are just pencil...sometimes i trace a final version with pen...if i'm feelin dareing i'll throw on an outer with one of my five markers...so i've got respect for people that take stuff that seriously...good show...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.