Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

joker

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by kodak, Aug 6, 2002.

1. kodak

kodak Member

http://usuarios.lycos.es/joker2000/muros/joker-reak.jpg'>

[img]http://usuarios.lycos.es/joker2000/muros/joker-morelia.jpg'>

[img]http://usuarios.lycos.es/joker2000/muros/joker-david.jpg'>

[img]http://usuarios.lycos.es/joker2000/muros/hokre-humo-joker-panik-kmb-dnc.jpg'>

2. THEMEDIC

THEMEDIC Guest

damn....mexicans

3. DRUNKINMASTR

DRUNKINMASTR New Jack

exotic dancers unite

i like strippers:crazy:

4. KillYurSteel

KillYurSteel Member

5. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

YO THIS 3D SHIT IS LIKE, TOTALLY ON SOME NEXT LEVEL ISH. FOR REAL. TOTALLY NEW AND TOTALLY ORIGINAL.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah, his style is about as original as his name...

he might as well be writing cope or daim or dondi...

7. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

hardly..

come on now... we know its lame to harp on some guy because they have the same name as another... ESPECIALLY.. when homeboy is doing his own thing.. which is not like joker ba ihu. and box with a t next to it for a logo ...

youre my friend and all but for real you get the gas face for hating on that.

-bobby bil boe baggins with a toothpick for a sword.

8. bug

bug Guest

if you're not daim or delta--DON'T DO 3D!!!!!!!

god i hate 3D

9. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

10. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

i fucken hate 3d 2. why do people think its cool- its not

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i guess it depends on how you look at graff...

in my opinion, there are a handful of names that to even consider writing, automaticaly makes you lame... joker is one of them. how many people have changed the face of graffiti as much as he did? i can count my list on one hand... the fact that his style is completely different just proves the point further. dude can obviously paint, youd think he'd get sick of saying "no, im not that joker.... its ok, most people dont know there's another one either, but... well, here i am"?

thats like starting a soft drink company and calling it coke, but having it taste like orange soda.

but again, thats just me...

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i think the future of graff will be mostly 3d cause if you look at all these people and thier crews, they're all getting up on the 3d..like they all bite or teach each other..kinda sad.
    i wonder what will be next......?

13. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

bottom line: don't write other people's names. ESPECIALLY when that person is established.

the kid can paint and shit, so obviously he's been around for a little....but quit it already, the name's taken. at least make it a point to write joker2 or something...please.

14. postaholic

postaholic Guest

he just needs to put a 'C' in betweem "JO and KER" and he'll be cool...

[joCker] :lol:

har har har...

15. sarifs&clips

sarifs&clips Member

Good stuff

I'm feeling it although I would like to see some letter forms incorporated into the 3D. As for the name issue I could'nt give a fuck less..This dudes contributing more than most...