Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

johny knoxville

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by khaotic970, Dec 13, 2001.

1. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

fuk yeah that guy is way cool. he should do a show on graff just writing on everything.. and i dunno about yu guys but graff crews well the one im in we fuking act like his crew not even knowing it.. does any one elses crew act like a jack ass?

2. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

umm okay thats dumb...
    my friends and me constantly act like jackasses but i like how now we are told we are acting like johnny knoxville whenever we do something stupid, since when did this guy invent the act of being a dumbshit?
    i must admit the show is funny but enough is enough keep it too the cky videos and off mtv

3. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

fo' real yo! i personally hate johnny, i think hes a stupid fuck and hes not funny at all, whenever i see him walk onto the screen i know hes just taking up space that could be occupied by bam or brandon dicamillo. fuck johnyy knoxville...fuck that guy...

4. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

fo shizzle my bike riding nizzle!

5. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

ok so fuk him what about this back yard wrestleing shit its hella tight and would love to buy them does anyone have these videos and is it worth buying

6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

backyeard wrestling his hella fag yo.

(im seeing if he'll change his opinion about this, then ask if something else thats completely fucking stupid is cool. its a fun game)

7. Comp

Comp Senior Member

hahahahahaha it's funny cuz jackass. and hahahahahaha what a stupid show.

8. hush

hush New Jack

brandon dicamillo rules, i cant spell his last name right btw...but that guy has like, 200x the talent of johnny fucking fagville, jonny is funny, but i mean brandon can blow his socks off, check out brandons prank calls on kazaa or something, he can do every voice imaginable..peace

9. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

backyard wrestling is as homo as it gets! the only reason to buy the video would be for that nekid wrestling chick but she aint that great either...so i say boo on backyard wrestling!

10. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

The King of Prank Calls is and always will be:

ROY D. MERCER

11. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

flirting with gravity

12. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

although that shit can be funny - it's all about cky2k -- pure comedy.

13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

werd to that.

and johnny is nowhere to be seen.

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

knoxville is part of the big brother skate crew.

I remember since I was like 14 me and my friends have been doing stupid shit and getting it on tape..now everytime we do something and tape people are like "what?...do you think your jackass for something?"...stupid fucking frat boys..go buy another cocks hat you fuck....I wnt to burn down a frat house..anyone want to help?

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

never heard of him