Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

John Kerry, the next President of the United States

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

So except for the formalities, Kerry has pretty much wrapped up the Democratic nomination. Although he was neither my first nor second (nor third) choice, I'm still going to support him. Hell, I just sent him $10 that I could have used on something like these.

Regardless of your potential reservations about him, he is the fucking man compared to the current occupant of the White House. I urge you all to support him, as it's becoming time to rally around our nominee. Look at his views on the issues to get a heads up on where he stands. If you have Real Player, check out this recent Kerry campaign ad.

If you can afford it, drop him some change. Every bit counts. If you don't want to contribute to Kerry's campaign, then give what you can to MoveOn.

As I've read elsewhere, "It's time to take back our goddamn country and kick Bush to the curb. I recommend we aim for his head. Shouldn't do much damage."

*note - title of this thread blatantly stolen from DailyKos.com.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i was watching an interview with kerry on some sort of american political show following the race (nothing to do with cnn/nbc or any of the other bullshit networks...i think it was a pbs show). anyhoo, of all the front-runners dude seems like he has his head on relatively straight, has alot of experience in politics. regardless though, a stale hot dog bun could do a better job than george bush. i hope to god you guys don't get lumped with another retard like him any time soon.

3. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

bush will win again this year.....we all know it, no one wanted him originally and yet he won...no one wants him now, so whats the difference...im not mr politics but if anything im thinking that more people support him now then they did back in 04' because of the war on terrorism and esspecially the possible capture of the man osama himself...either way ive said it before and ill say it again, i have never had any problem with bush

4. Jesus christ, i'm all for Bush getting out of the way...and in that way i'd support Kerry....still
    I just read his views on iraq and war on terror only to see that he is playing the card Bush laid on him.
    In all seriousness, how you gonna fix Iraq? by increasing the army and internationalising[/b] it to share the danger?
    Its your fuckin mess, go clean it up on your own just like you started it. Or walk away just like you should never be there.

WMD's my ass....

5. caL

caL Senior Member

ill be happy as long as he doesnt want to go to the moon, or start another war. or even worse, a war on the moon.

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i havent registered to vote yet. tho i should. i dont really know who im going to vote for because i dont watch tv therefore i havent seen anything on whatsgoing on. the only time the tv is on is when one of my roomates is watching the simpsons, wrestling, or any of the six billion movie channels we have. so i dont know. i dont read the paper either, tho i deliver the sunday paper every weekend i never glance at it. the news is depressing. so meh. maybe ill sit this one out. i have no clue whats going on. so i couldnt just vote for someone cause i wouldnt know what im doing, namsayin? anyways, i dont know why i just posted this, but i figured id share my thoughts. 2 cents like what.

7. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

as long as hes not george doubleyaa....im down

8. I will definitely support him, but this is bad news. I don't think he can get the moderate vote.

9. 23578

23578 Elite Member

that's definately what has to happen. it's like if we just leave we're probably worse off than not having pre-empted the terrorist saddam, but staying there forever (until we can trust them on their own) isn't going to make them like us any better. . .saudi arabia. . . so it maybe best option.

on a lighter note, dennis kucinich was in the teens in minnesota, eh?

10. 23578

23578 Elite Member

fuck moderates, pick a side fuckers.

no really, if he picks edwards as his running mate he's in. by the way they were talking about each other and each other's wife there's definately love.

11. This will be an interesting campaign to follow the rest of the year. Bush will hopefully be a 1-termer like his ol' man.

12. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

kerry + edwards= victory
    if he doesn't pick edwards, it will be far more difficult.

also- DENNY GETTIN' DELEGATES. the dude makes me proud.

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Kerry gets my vote.

Edwards has specifically said he doesn't want to be vice president. It'll be interesting to see what he does now that he's dropped out.

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

of course edwards said he didnt want to be vice president, but does that mean he wont accept it for the good of the country? and what is the chance that they could actually work together, after campaigning against one another?

PMB,
    how do those shure's sound? i'm rocking a pair of sony's right now that i really like, but i'd drop the extra money to have a nicer pair. i think i might have to go do some research.

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

thats what I meant to imply. its early...I haven't had any coffee.