john kerry on daily show tonite....

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: MUCH better second half of the interview.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

And Jesus - he looks almost a foot taller than Jon!

Jesus is taller than Jon Stewart?

gotta be the sandals....

why cant john kerry always be that loose all the time, and i mean kerry loose, not clinton loose...i thought he did well, i see some politicians come on and bow to stewart, which i didnt want to see kerry flubber all over him...and he didnt...

i agree with bobbos call about his speeches being open to the public and i thought stewarts comment about "him NEVER serving in vietnam" were hysterical...

why cant the press dissect the stories of the white house like stewart can??

anyone see him play the kevin bacon game with the swift boats the other night?? sharp...

but here is the major advantage of his going on the daily show...

it is the number one rated show for 18-35, mid to high income and somewhat to highly educated people....you know the darlings of madison ave....and bush cant do the show....not that he physically cant, but he couldnt hang at all...that was the major benefit of kerry getting on that couch....its a free shot with out bush being able to counter....

Kerry skirted some questions by going into some of that played out political rhetoric, but it’s all good, he seemed relaxed. Did you see how he admitted to being a flip-flopper? :D

I liked the interview with him during the Yankees at Red Sox game a while back at Fenway Park. He seemed to be very adamant in his stand on the DH rule in the American League.

Originally posted by mental invalid

....not that he physically cant, but he couldnt hang at all...

See Clinton, that mang could hang.

He played the sax on Arsenio for Jesus's sandals sake.

That's old school cool... I dont even think Jon Stewart could 'hang' on Arsenio.