john kerry is such a fucking douche bag...

freeze

this will probably turn out to be yet another thread i create that quickly turns into a freeze bashing session...but i don't give a fuck.

john kerry is the biggest fucking douche bag i've ever heard of. how in the fuck do piece of shit democrats rip the shit out of bush for bombing the fuck out of those that stuck us blindsided and then have the audacity to turn around and rip his ass again for continuing to finish the book he was reading to a classroom full of children after hearing the news of 9/11? i swear this piece of shit is the biggest opportunist in the world and i hope his ass gets hit by a train before november. i quiver in bed as to what kind of pussy nation we would become under the leadership of this gutless fucking turd. oh, and just because, edwards sucks nuts too, fake liberal that he is. RE-ELECT AMERICA IN '04!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't feel as vehement about it as you seem to, but I'm not feeling Kerry either. Gotta give him credit, though, he went to Vietnam as an officer in the "brown-water Navy" and did his job.

He came to the reverse conclusions from his Vietnam-era experiences than I did. I started off as a liberal, anti-war activist, became an anarchist, then increasingly conservative, and wound up enlisting in the Marine Corps.

He started out as a Navy officer, went to war, then came home and became an anti-war celebrity and leader in the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, then an ultra-liberal Senator. Despite the tactic of standing on his military service record, he is a super liberal. My biggest complaint about Kerry is that he has consistently voted against firearms and the Second Amendment at every opportunity. I don't really care about his other liberal stances on health care, abortion, the death penalty and so on. The Republicans are in the catbird seat, so even if Kerry is elected, it is unlikely that he will be able to make very many drastic changes.

Bottom line: Both the Republicrats and the Demopublicans must govern from the center. They appeal to the extremists on the fringes to get elected, then run to the center to govern.

I vote Republican in national elections, but Libertarian at every reasonable opportunity. There are a couple of black conservative Democrats here in Houston that I support, but the white liberal Democrats managed to get them defeated, because they cannot tolerate a conservative black man. I guess it's the old "politics of the plantation" thing. Odd how the supposedly racist white Republicans embrace a conservative black guy. You'd think if they were really all that racist they would really hate a black guy that advocated social and cultural tenets that tended to result in a wealthier, better educated, more law-abiding black community, wouldn't you? It seems really odd to me that most of the black people that I know are socially conservative, church-going, strict disiplinarians but they vote Democratic. It's sort of schizophrenic.

thanks kabaar, for toning down my rant and effectively stating what i was getting at. i guess as much as i try to be grown up, my 15 year old (and no, i'm not really 15) tendencies still tend to come out when i get pissed off about something. i'll make one helluva trial lawyer someday!

freeze,

since you support rule by iron fist with no regard for personal rights, freedom of speech or the constitution of america, i've decided to 'govern' this thread as you wish america as a whole to be governed.

see how much fun this is?

CLOSED

oh, and just to further prove my point, those of us on the crew can still post here as much as we'd like. why? because we're the ones in power. we can do anything we'd like and you, a piss ant little citizen, can only do what we allow.

"re-elect 12oz in '04"

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahahaha, seeking is the fuckin man..this is hilarious and totally true...if it makes freeze any more pissed I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN and i reply here...

Archived