John Gotti dead at 61

Guest Catch22

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that is the worst thing I have ever heard. although I think he's one of the stupidest mob bosses of all-time, gotti is an icon! I read nothing but books on the history of la cosa nostra for a few years. R.I.P. John Gotti, say hi to Paul Castellano for me scumbag!

Guest blink_ATX

Eventually known as the "Teflon Don" for his repeated ability to evade criminal convictions, Gotti looked, sounded, and dressed like a gangster out of a movie — a modern-day Al Capone.

ummm maybe because all the mob movies were based on true accounts of mafioso existance....

fucking dumbass journalists

rest in peace though mr john gotti

i wont let your revelations be unheard

Guest willy.wonka

RIP

hahahaha..John Gotti up in here....

i thought the movie was pretty cool..met some lady related to him.

interestin news though..

a fuckin 80's mob boss....hahahaha

go for the gold jonny,go for the gold.

Guest platapie

he ruined the moddern day mafioso. he did dumb things that were aginst the la cosa nostra and just buthumped the mob into the ground. but whatever he did become boss. rip teflon

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

this is a sad day for those, like myself, that aspire to start a mafia crime family someday.

hahahaha...

on the real though, fuck him. he killed people, maimed people, extorted people etc etc... i dont really have a whole lot of sympathy for the dying to begin with, and im sure as hell not gonna start shedding tears for some maniacle monster in a silver silk suit with a bad jersey accent.

my friends son is dying from cystic fybrosis. he's 7. he sits in bed all day and all night with tubes running up his nose.

i know its not very 'rap', but i think ill pray for him instead...

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

that is the worst thing I have ever heard. although I think he's one of the stupidest mob bosses of all-time, gotti is an icon! I read nothing but books on the history of la cosa nostra for a few years. R.I.P. John Gotti, say hi to Paul Castellano for me scumbag!

hes gonna bitchslap fat paulie in hell while his man neil watchs. he ended up killing costellano because neil wasnt made head of the gambino family, i believe delcroce(sp) died of cancer. thats who john wanted to head the family after ummm i forget his name. carlo gambinos death? i have to brush up on my organized crime history soon.

Guest Catch22

Yeah I would have to agree with Seeking & Aserine. The whole mafia thing is very fascinating but I give a shit about Gotti. Never did shit for me. All he did was kill & intimidate. I don't think he's a hero or any shit like that.

Originally posted by seeking

hahahaha...

on the real though, fuck him. he killed people, maimed people, extorted people etc etc..

thats gangster.......do u listen to rap?2pac?he TALKED about capping people and shit does that mean u dont feel sorry that he died or any other person thats killed...

no, as ive said countless times, i dont feel particularly bad for tupac, biggie, big L or anyone else that bragged about killing people, whether in truth or jest.

its not that i dont feel bad about folks dying, i mean, i dont, but if i was going to waste my living days feeling sorry for someone who died, its gonna be someone with a little more integrity. mother theresa, gandhi, my aunt fern...

Guest STONER DBM

he died in jail cuz his boy sammy "the rat "gravano snitched on him...snitches ruin everything...R.I.P. johnny boy

Guest ceas902

Putting John Gotti in jail was stupid.. When John Gotti was out he and his family are the ones that controlled the crime.. All other smaller crime groups were scared to do any crime due to pissing off the Mob.. There will always be crime in our society, someone will always sell drugs and someone will always be murdering people.. But if you place all those illigal things into a specific group, that scares off other crime groups, that is your best chance for peace.. John Gotti controlled many illigal things, that no one else dared challenge him over and also many legal organizations that no one dared to try and ripp off.. and although he kept alot of the illigal money he also gave alot back to the community, by building recreation centers and so on.... what crime group do you know now a days that will turn the dirty money there making into clean money by putting it back into society...

This is what Gotti was saying at the end of his movie when he said "Now you have a nation wide war" basically all these crime groups are going to come out and desercrate the nation...

This is my opinion.... John Gotti R.I.P

Archived