Joe Testagrose is your daddy pt. 2!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

moyen... these trains, if they even still exist somewhere, absolutely do not run and haven't in over 10 years. the general rule is, no graf has been allowed to run on the MTA since the end of the 80's. don't rub it in.

this is more fun than looking for names in 'The Warriors'... who can you spot on these cars?- i got Vinny, OI TOP, Slave TF5, Del, Iz, Mad, and Tue.

Guest Felos1DME

OLD SCHOOL

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT MORE CAN I SAY I WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY IF THE OLD SCHOOL DIDNT LEAD THE WAY............FELOS DME FUKQ NSF (305) MIA STYLE.... WWW.FUKJBURKE.COM

WOW...a lot of brothers dead and gone. Just in that one flick alone; EL3 TNS rest in peace, HURST TOP(OI) rest in peace, PG 3 TPA TOP rest in peace. MICKEY TO TOP... on and on. The one thing we can say for sure is TOP crew really had shit on smash. CRAZY DIKE (CD) TOP, IO TOP, PI TOP, VINNY..DY167, real legends of the game that the pretty picture-books missed. Oh...that TUE throw-up by MITCH77 on the double G's is a nice find as well. Thank you ESE!

Archived