$$Joe Freegin' Millionaire$$

TranceStoner

$$Joe Freegin' Millionaire Conclusion$$

Yeah so I saw the commercial for this show back in noverber or something...watched a couple episodes...thought it was pretty fucking stupid but that I needed to watch the conclusion... Watched the conclusion tonight and I thought it sucked! I wanted those gold diggers to flip out when he told them... but they didn't! The show ended up to be like any other of those girls marrying rich guys shows. Thats what I thought what'd you guys think.... Oh yeah to bad he didn;t pick the bondage chick. Hey but at least the woman that he picked was cool enough to put the money thing aside.

I need to quit watching tv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as stupid as it is one can get sucked into it. i watched bits of it because my roommates had it on, and i too was dissapointed when they didn't flip out. BUt those two girls who lost at the end were real bitches, girls can be mean :o

Originally posted by When

and whats this 'married by america' bullshit theyre advertising?

That's the new program where the audience gets to pick who should get married and they will. They figure over 1/2 of marriages end in divorce anyway so they are going to let America match them up with a stranger who they will then marry.

Archived