Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

$$Joe Freegin' Millionaire$$

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TranceStoner, Feb 17, 2003.

1. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

$$Joe Freegin' Millionaire Conclusion$$

Yeah so I saw the commercial for this show back in noverber or something...watched a couple episodes...thought it was pretty fucking stupid but that I needed to watch the conclusion... Watched the conclusion tonight and I thought it sucked! I wanted those gold diggers to flip out when he told them... but they didn't! The show ended up to be like any other of those girls marrying rich guys shows. Thats what I thought what'd you guys think.... Oh yeah to bad he didn;t pick the bondage chick. Hey but at least the woman that he picked was cool enough to put the money thing aside.

I need to quit watching tv

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Surtur comes from the south
    With red hot fire wargods swords
    shines like the sun
    Mountains breaks, men on hel-road
    The heaven crumbles, Ragnarok is at hand

3. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

fuck joe millionaire..his mom is a cop. fuck.

4. spec

spec Guest

as stupid as it is one can get sucked into it. i watched bits of it because my roommates had it on, and i too was dissapointed when they didn't flip out. BUt those two girls who lost at the end were real bitches, girls can be mean :eek:

5. FifTy CaL.

FifTy CaL. Junior Member

Que Tal' guay.....ese pinche programa no sirbe para nada...yo hago eso cada ves que hablo con una pinche vieja.....

SI NO QUERES LA LECHE, QUE NO MAMES.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i caught the last quarter or so and it blew
    goddamned fox

and whats this 'married by america' bullshit theyre advertising?

7. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

That's the new program where the audience gets to pick who should get married and they will. They figure over 1/2 of marriages end in divorce anyway so they are going to let America match them up with a stranger who they will then marry.

8. yoink

yoink Elite Member

tonight on Fox the decline of western civilization as we know it.

they have some shameless, shameless shows!

9. TOR

TOR Member

joe millionaire was a pretty good show though...i bet that bitch said she didnt care about the money though just in case it was a joke and he did have the money

10. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

proud of myself for not knowing what the fuck you guys are talking about

11. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

And you should be proud. ^^^

12. krie

krie Guest

its only into its like 3rd episode here..me me n my girl are pretty hookt on watching it

13. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

at least he picked some ghetto bitch..homegirl almost burnt her palce down heating it with the oven..Damn i remmeber those days...Now i have to watch next week to se if the losers are still together..I FUCKING HATE WHEN FOOTBALL SEASON IS OVER.It fucks my mondays all up!!!!!!

14. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

sadly, i've seen every episode. i think he actually did pretty well--zora seemed a lot cooler than most of the other girls.

15. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

Yeah she was kinda cool. Didn't she say she was phycic or some shit