Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Joe Foss RIP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

WWII Ace Pilot, eventually a General... Governor of South Dakota... Commisioner of the AFL, and that's where I get on board, pro football but... it's a shame, Roone Arledge and now Foss... the pioneers of the NFL are dying, it's weird because I never expected to even know or care about these people...

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I still dont care...:D

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I don't care if you don't care... don't bring that shit into a memorial thread... have some respect you fuck.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Awakening
    Although I thought I would never again
    In a room with no begining or end
    But for sure there is a center
    Nothing but vastness
    And an object of supreme magic
    A mirror shaped as a pyramid
    Black but still reflecting
    My hands and arms but not my face
    I'm watching myself moving