Jobs.

onist

Just and curiousity question.., what are your jobs, what do you do for work.. thought it would be cool to share with everyone our daily duties..

i for instance am a cook at like a mexican based resuraunt.., it's cool though we got a tv in the kitchen.. just basiclly shoot the shit all night.. it's a pretty crazy bar too.. always fuckin with the drunks..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for the time being im an orchestrator. Its nothing im proud of. Its what i have to do to survive. I have connects. I make shit happen and demand percentages. I dont street team... im past that. If i ever find a job im straight and narrow, . I dont like to deal with sketchy motherfuckers. In the last 3 months i have submitted atleast 120 resumes and filled out 40 applications. If i would discover a decent way to make $ i would jump on it. I would take significant losses in order to be legitimate.

Office bitch in the sales deparment .... answer the phone, place orders, follow up on problems with orders. travel once in a while to trade shows. Nothing exciting ... However I do have a nice view from my desk. the office is in the foothills and when its clear i can see for miles .. to the beach or almost to downtown LA. most days its so smogy i cant see the bottom of the hill.

i work at a wareshouse. i call myself the 'shipping manager' but honestly, nobody is below me. i'm the only one in shipping.

positives:

living here for free

pay is hawfway decent for now i guess

blocks from downtown and the beach

good people i work with

freedom

a boss i have is beautiful

art jobs on the side

negatives:

dead end job nothing for me to move up to

boring/monotonous

side work when its slow