Job bonuses

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

So I just got my Xmas bonus today, better late than never. I was too lazy to pick it up

Anyway, its 3 bottles of wine (2 red and a white) and a big box of chocolate.

I guess the company condones alcoholism and obesity.

What did you get for a bonus this year?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nothing.they hate us all but im scamming them good.weve got this competiton going on where you have to "earn" the right to pick out numbers between 1 and 50.3rd place is a dvd player,2nd is a big screen tv and 1st is a trip across the country for a week all expenses payed.fuck yeh.

Originally posted by daus

My girl got a fat bonus, $2800 (no i didnt mistype that)

her boss told a co-worker they were supposed to give her more but he didnt like her performance this year...

As for me,

no job = no bonus.

dude, your girl is not only your girl, but she is every guy's 'girl' at her job. where you think that bonus comes from? :D

Originally posted by Europe

So I just got my Xmas bonus today, better late than never. I was too lazy to pick it up

i dont remember you actually ever going to work. :crazy:

Guest CardPuller23
Originally posted by YOUNG DUN

CAN YOU BRING ME HOME SOME CHOCOLATE BALLS?

Just a tip for you:

When you switch screen names so that no one knows who you are you shouldn't repost directly after your other name and don't type in all caps like the post prior to yours. You're an ignorant fuck, YEAR! Fuck Young Gagging Bitches!

Originally posted by Europe

...funny, i too condone alcoholism.

Originally posted by CardPuller23

Just a tip for you:

When you switch screen names so that no one knows who you are you shouldn't repost directly after your other name and don't type in all caps like the post prior to yours. You're an ignorant fuck, YEAR! Fuck Young Gagging Bitches!

you need to stick that one back in the deck. two different people....they do know each other however....

Guest imported_Europe

After I started this thread, I went down to the wine-store and exchanged the three bottles of wine to a bottle of Tanqeray and a bottle of Bombay instead... Oh baby will this weekend be fun...

TT, I worked and still do, but I normally go from 6 am to 10 am, while you were sleeping...

Archived