JMT

omar

allah akbar brothers

anyone heard the new Jedi Mind Tricks CD, well i should say newer i never come here so i dont know if there has already been a thread yet, so ehre goes. Legacy of Blood, what did u think?

i thot it was tight bbut Vinnie Pauz is the most hypocritical muslim out there right now i think. either way i digress, i thot the beats were solid mostly, and the appearence of GZA was a nice suprise all in all, i give it four suicide bombers out of five.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Upon reading this thread I decided to check it out on iTunes and found the beats to be fucking amazing enough to warrant full album purchase. Currently downloading for $9.99.

does the guy actually say 'beat a faggot till he aint fuckin gay no more'?

i can accept some ignorance as being par for the course, and even overlook lil wayne sayin 'you homo niggas gettin aids in the ass' because, well, he's from the south, they're not as bright as the rest of us. but seriously, if dude is actually saying shit like that, i hope he gets his fucking face smashed with a hammer. and actually, not just him, but fuck anyone that spits on a track with a dude popping that bullshit. if you had a white emcee that said 'beat a nigger till he aint fucking black no more' no one would go anywhere near him. same shit applies.

Originally posted by Glik0@Dec 2 2004, 01:09 PM

Ill be seeing JMT hopefully I think this friday at the Knitting Factory.

Depends on whether or not Im not busy or if the girlie wants to go.

i think that's tonight... unless they're doing a show tomorrow also. my boy from philly who hangs out with them told me about it last night... he said it was tonight. i'd go if i didn't have work tomorrow... i think i'm gonna go see Immortal Technique two fridays from now though.

as far as Legacy of Blood, i liked it a lot better than Visions of Ghandi... i didn't like the beats in Visions of Ghandi with all those spanish samples. Legacy of Blood reminded me more of the Violent by Design days, which i liked a lot... as far as Vinnie Paz goes.... meh.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 2 2004, 01:52 PM

Also, you just said fuck Kool G Rap, Gza, and a plethora of other cats since they spit tracks with JMT.

ok, so fuck kool g rap, gza, and my own mother if she decides to kick it with this piece of shit.

they wouldnt get on a track with a white guy that talked about lynching niggers, and as far as i'm concerned, shit is no different.

i know it's fucked up that i have 'beliefs' and 'principals', but sorry, that's how it goes, fuck off if you dont like it.

(not you in particular, just as a general statement, however if you don't like it, or happen to agree with homophobe oner, then indeed, fuck off).

Yeah I feel you I guess, I just don't really see homosexuals in the same catagory as race.

Your born black, your not born gay. If you were supposed to fuck men, then God would have made men be able to become pregnant and the such. It is pretty obvious that there was never any plans for men to be intimate with eachother, and I personally think it is pretty disgusting. If you make the choice to become gay, then you must be aware of all the baggage that is going to come along with it.

I feel sympathy for minorities, or people discriminated because of age or disabilities, but I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for homosexuals. They choose the lifestyle, so they can deal with everything that comes along with it.

People choose to be Emo, or choose to be overweight by eating so much, you dont see people getting mad over calling someone an emofag or a fatass.

And those are my beliefs and principles.

(not claiming e-warfare, just felt like stating my opinion on the matter)

Alright.

But,

your not on a higher level because you can go around preaching gay rights bullshit.

Maybe it makes you feel nice and cozy inside knowing your thoughts are different from the majority.

But at the end of the day, it all boils down to sticking your cock in a dudes asshole. And that is disgusting.

So in conclusion, fuck gays.

Gucci/Signing out

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 2 2004, 02:29 PM

Your born black, your not born gay...

If you make the choice to become gay, then you must be aware of all the baggage that is going to come along with it...

They choose the lifestyle, so they can deal with everything that comes along with it.

nobody chooses their sexuality.... it's something that you can't change no matter how hard you try. you either like something, or you don't. let's say your favorite food is pizza, for example... did you choose to like pizza? no, you just do. did you choose to like Jedi Mind Tricks... no, you just like it when you hear it... same thing when it comes to sexual preferences. my sister is gay, so i've been exposed to the lifestyle for many years now. she realized she was gay when she was about 18 years old. her 'partner' was married (to a man, obviously) and had 4 kids before she realized she was gay. you can't help the way you feel about things... there's no choice involved, it's just there.

Ok well I guess you can't justify it either way.

You either support gays or you don't.

Personally I'm not gay, nor do I know anyone gay, nor is anyone in my family gay.

So I guess I don't give a fuck because I have never came in contact with a gay person.

Lesbians are cool. I just think the male/male match is pretty disgusting. And thats the way I FEEL. So I can't change my feelings.

I'm done with this internet rumble though, either way I'm going to continue saying fuck gays and you guys will continue supporting them. Then we'll all die and nobody will give a fuck what we cared about.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 2 2004, 02:58 PM

So I guess I don't give a fuck because I have never came in contact with a gay person.

They've come in contact with you though... some of them probably enjoyed it. Of course you were passed out, but you've probably got more sperm buried in your colon than every sperm bank in the country owns right now. Ramming your tight ass all night long, so fucking hot.

Fucker.

I'm bored, here's how I see things.

There's nothing wrong with being gay if you genuinely are (sorry guys, all things contrived are lame, even sexuality). By all means they're entitled to the same facade of freedom as the rest of us, the only gripes I have with modern homosexuality/sexuality in general are as follows:

The fuckers that run around throwing their sexual pride in everyone's faces as if for a second we're going to forget that their type exists. Sure, I like to mash vagina to puree, but I don't make it the outward epicenter of my being for everyone that encounters me to find out about. You ever had that sleezy old boss that loves to say shit like "Wow, lookit the ass on that one!! I'll bet she's got a FAT SNATCH!" at the most unappropriate times? It's awkward, and personally I don't give a fuck what gets you off, stop putting your fucking sexuality out for the public to consider., this goes for everyone.

Stemming from this is flakey gays. I have gay friends, have for years, they don't speak with a lisp, they don't act effeminate, they're not necessarily style-obsessed ninnies. Before mass-media I can assure you homosexual people did not speak with lisps and behave like women (even in cultures where it was accepted). There isn't a gay-gene pinning your tongue to the roof of your mouth, disabling articulation and forcing your wrists limp. Stop that shit. It makes me think you're manipulating sexuality for a place to fit in. The need to 'fit in' anywhere, especially if it's not who you really are, will always be pathetic and frail, sorry. Furthermore, because I know for certain being gay doesn't make these things happen, it's just more shoving sexual preference down people's throats. It almost makes me wish there were media-induced behavioral characteristics exclusive to heterosexuals so I could run around forcing them on homosexuals.

And that's the shit that pisses me off about sexuality.

(this thing has to be riddled with ubertones)