Jin the Chinese MC

mississippi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

arata? no, he's pretty good.

denizen kane of typical cats is korean.

PACIFICS are pilipino...

shingo2 is japanese, so is eudai...

lyrics born is asian...offwhyte is asian...all the top djs are asian... and half the top breakers...it's nothing new...

being asian isn't a big deal. the fact that he's on ruff ryders may be..unexpected, but it's not like he's the only one out there. like as if eminem is the only white mc. i dunno, his battle skills are good (though half that shit is probably written)...but "holla front" is one of the stupidest phrases i've ever heard...

yea my boy told me about him so i downloaded his stuff and listened to the freestyles, he's dope, and i myself was surprised that he was on Double R, but he's pretty dope none the less, although there are other dope Asian rappers out there in the underground world, I said dope a lot:)

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

In Japan they have started a record company called Def Jam Japan.....This is no way related to the American record company Def Jam but they are using it and the Japanese don`t know any better

Archived