Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jin - Roh

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SerialRapisT, Mar 26, 2002.

1. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

OMG THIS IS THE BEST ANIMATED FLICK YOU WILL EVER SEE!!!!

[​IMG]

If you have seen it say what you think!

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i wanna see this shit badly..i hear its crazy....

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah, i saw previews and slept on it...is it good?is it bad?
    does it have a good plot?
    it doesnt come in series does it?

5. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

WHAT!!!

No Jin Roh is not a series its only a Movie and a movie only and probably the very last Anime to be fully hand drawn and painted cell by cell with no computer assistance!!!

If you have heard that its an alternate ending to WWII in which the AXIS wins you are wrong! Its more or less an Altered history of Japan after its defeat in which heavy measures are taken to up hold the japanese Constition... in which it states that the Japanese Self Defense Forces cannot be used in homeland conflicts such as Riots and Uprisings... So a Heavily Armed Police Force called the Capitol Police is created to uphold to the legal doctrine...

The Wolf Brigade is a secret counter intelligence force not officially recognized by the Capitol Police who by counter intelligence (obviously) find out that the invious Local Police are trying to shut down the Capitol Police by a certain devious setup that I will not give away otherwise I will totally kill the plot of the movie... there are only maybe 3 Major Action Scenes in a 2 hours and 20 minutes long film but the suspense and drama is enough to leave you gripping your heart and crying in sorrow at the same time!

If you have a chance get this MOVIE NOW!!!

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!!

shhheeeezlaweeeez....;)

7. 23578

23578 Elite Member

8. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

really dope... anymore .. i want more.

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

word, what movie is dope as hell...seeing people getting shot up...fucking insane...fuckin AK-47s on steroids ripping through their flesh....swif oner gives a thumbs up even though i watched some of it...damn homework :D....yo rapist, let me borrow it :beat:

10. seppuku

seppuku Member

yeah,i saw it.....pretty dope.
    now what about RK seisouhen 2?

11. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

Hahahaha Fuck that I will bring it to your house! Its a damn 60 dollar DVD! I am goin ta protect it like a Hindu God!

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

13. serum

serum Elite Member

i have no idea whats available in america but sento chihiro no kamikakushi "spirited away" by hayou miyazaki is fucking great. it should be coming to theaters soon or has already??? new gundam, queen esmeralda, anything galaxy express three nine, devilman amon, devilman lady, blood, one piece. i'm in anime heaven.

14. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i'm a geek...

http://freephoto-i.net/users/vinyl%20junkie/gally.jpg'>
    i watch more anime than i do real tv...

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Re: i'm a geek...