Jimmy Please Come Home

JasonWhit

Two months ago, my son Jimmy was arrested for vandalism. He stopped speaking to me and my family, and disappeared three weeks ago. We know he came to this website alot, but I do not know if he had a nickname. Maybe someone spoke to him online and could tell me how to get a hold of him?

If you're reading this Jimmy, we miss you. Just come home, we are all very worried.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by J.HollaBack

JIMMY NO PHONE HOME. JIMMY LIVING LA VIDA LOCA. JIMMY SAY, NO PHONE HOME.

That was very immature of you. Do you realize how serious this could be?

ha

That’s too bad. For real, though, I would be sooo embarrassed if my mom came on this site and started a thread asking for me to come home.

I’m sure Jimmy is fine. Either that, or he got booked again and doesn’t want to phone you from jail and tell you the bad news.

Whoa.. Well yeah,sorry to hear that sir. And you can ignore the ignorant assholes stupid comments.

Hope you find your son. If i knew him I'd help.

On a different note. He's crashing in a friends bedroom. I think thats what anyone would do in the situation. Guarantee..

good luck .

Seriously, call the cops, or his friends, you do know who his freinds are right? i mean, im on the edge of being an old man but i have a list that my parents asked me for just in case, cuz you never know.

But yea, three weeks ago and not come home, that kid has a family now.

I would say a lot more but im not sure if you want to hear my opinion on the little im thinking about right now, and not the right time. yall nikkas know what i mean.

damn, sorry to hear about your son, sir. it would be kind of difficult for us to help as most us only know each other by our screen names and not our 'real' names. so finding 'Jimmy' is a difficult task for us 12ozers. try contacting his friends. i am 20 years old and my mother has most of my friends cell numbers, just in case my phone was out and she ever needed to get in contact with me. good luck in finding you kid.

dad. you just dont understand my love for being a graffiti taggerist. im an artist. maybe if you didnt smack mom around and gave her some dough to go get dolled up every so often she wouldnt get pissed at you for sitting around all weekend in your underwear getting trashed while watching sanford and son reruns...

i also like linkin park because you guys didnt hug me enough.

im not sorry daddy, im going to new york to become a real tagger and become a total rebel. step one is tYpINg lYkE tHiS.

goodbye pops.

love, jimmerkins.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

dad. you just dont understand my love for being a graffiti taggerist. im an artist. maybe if you didnt smack mom around and gave her some dough to go get dolled up every so often she wouldnt get pissed at you for sitting around all weekend in your underwear getting trashed while watching sanford and son reruns...

i also like linkin park because you guys didnt hug me enough.

im not sorry daddy, im going to new york to become a real tagger and become a total rebel. step one is tYpINg lYkE tHiS.

goodbye pops.

love, jimmerkins.

ha ha ha, solid gold

the linkin park bit was great

so, if your son ran away, why are you looking for him ONLINE?

looking for a lost child in a chatroom is like looking for the meaning of life in the bottom of a coke can. sure, you could find it there, but the odds are so fucking small it just makes you look like a retard.

good luck on finding your degenerate child. try, maybe, his friends' houses, or possibly the paint aisle at your local hardware store. if he's young enough to be running away from home, he probably won't go too far.

then again, he might be in the back of a white panel van, with duct tape over his eyes and a rag full of ether tied around his face, you never know.

Originally posted by LENS

Uhmmmm, try going to the police to get help with finding your son. Coming here and asking all of us is like the whole concept of 100 Monkeys at 100 typewriters producing one of Shakesphere's plays in 100 days.

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times....The blurst of times? you stupid monkey!"

Originally posted by JasonWhit

Two months ago, my son Jimmy was arrested for vandalism. He stopped speaking to me and my family, and disappeared three weeks ago. We know he came to this website alot, but I do not know if he had a nickname. Maybe someone spoke to him online and could tell me how to get a hold of him?

If you're reading this Jimmy, we miss you. Just come home, we are all very worried.

Dad, I ran to San Francisco to pursue my carreer as a graffiti artfag. I want to integrate with the artfag culture that is so prominent over there. I'm not a tagger or a "vandal" but I'm an artist. Please understand my need to express myself.

Bye Daddy... I'm afraid I won't be coming home. Just remember I'm in a better place. It was God's plan for all of this to happen...

hey sir

update us on the status of your son

I was hoping for a thread like this but with teases parents instead of some other guy.

lets use our detective skill here. we can count tease out

so its not tease

it has to be someone who posts like crazy because thats the only way a parent would notice that there son is addicted to this site

so that counts out everyone that channel zero crowd doesnt know well, like everyone that doesnt know the politics of channel zero

know that leaves us with the crowd

its none of the women, so it wasnt any of the women

its none of the older guys that have gardens and shit like that, so forget them

its not me

its gotta be someone that we all knew and fell off suddenly and stopped posting, someone that might have posted recently(or three months ago) about getting arrested and/or family problems and running away and shit, thats probably in Third Rail, and none of us go there except the moderators sometimes.

To die in dust, but you shall live by fame:

My verse your virtues rare shall eternize,

And in the heavens write your glorious name;

Where, whenas death shall all the world subdue,

Our love shall live, and later life renew.

my you and your sons problems be worked out. i wish you both the best