Jimi Hendrix...

pacman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pacman

same here...moderation is key

gifts shouldn't be taken away

yea, im my younger years, i didnt pay much attention to the whole moderation thing, but iv learned alot and i take it pretty slow these days. im into wierd stuff that isnt always easy to come by anyways, so i dont have all that much control over having to wait 6 months till the next time......

dmt

NAME : N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

CHEMICAL NAME : N,N-Dimethyl-1H-indole-3-ethanamine

ALTERNATE CHEMICAL NAMES : 3-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]indole, DMT

CHEMICAL FORMULA C12H16N2

MOLECULAR WEIGHT 188.27

MELTING POINT 44.6-46.8° (crystals) see below

BOILING POINT 60-80° (crystals) see below

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/images/archive/dmt_3d_mid.jpg'>

jimi hendrix was the best guitar player ever. the guitar was a pure extension of him--anything he felt just poured out. plus he had such an imagination-you don't expect him to go where he goes. no other so called "guitar hero" achieved that. he died young, but he reached a goal that most human beings won't reach even if they live 110 years.

What if 6 was 9? What if all the hippies cut off all their hair? I would not care. What if the mountains fell into the sea? I would not care.

Jimi Rules. The Jimi Hendrix Blues compilation is one of my favorites ones. A different sound coming from Jimi than what most are familiar with.

Archived